A Functional Gray Fox Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Versinke

Jr Member
Hi anyone ,

I've had a strange idea today . I was playing Meat Gear Solid , and i've think of making the Gray Fox Helmet , with the 2 pannels movable , do you think it's possible ?

Here is some pics

grayfox2.png

NinjaVSNinja.jpg

a helm that size .. probably not possible but making it a removable piece .. very possible ... but you never know with tech these days

you would have to design and make custom sliding hinges. there are a few people that have made the full suit. but no one has been able to do that. the helmet is almost skin tight

Harufox said:
a helm that size .. probably not possible but making it a removable piece .. very possible ... but you never know with tech these days

gray-fox-cosplay.jpg

stand corrected :pBut it will probably be only wearable by the person who its modeled for.

Last edited by a moderator:
rundown said:
gray-fox-cosplay.jpg

stand corrected :pBut it will probably be only wearable by the person who its modeled for.

looks like that outfit is made of all foam material. nice way to do it

rundown said:
gray-fox-cosplay.jpg

nice work

wat dit u use for the helm

steefje said:
nice work

wat dit u use for the helm

That wasn't rundown, I believe that's Omi Gibson... her cosplay.com profile seems to be empty now.

Well people have done the MGS4 Raiden helmet with movable parts, so this shouldn't be impossible.

Though I should point out that Gray Fox<Raiden

Make the helmet itself wouldn't be a hard project , i think the harder things will be making it movable , the to pannels slides strangely :pBut i don't think it's impossible juste need to work on it .

Actually,

51332_ninja2_122_855lo.jpg

Three moving parts. YES this is a concept, but I think this is cooler. Might also help ypu figure out how to make it.

I've been thinking of this project also for awhile. See/ask how Omi did hers?

JustMe

Oh, and BTW, Grey Fox>Raiden, any day of the year.

and sorry Tango, Grey Fox > Raiden, fox was never putz always bad ass spy from the beginning of metal gear saga in the 80's raiden,.. sooo lame,. true he was better in 4 but, still that doesnt set him above fox

sorry to derail the thread, the idea for the helmet though is awesome I look forward to see what you come up w/

You might be able to do it by wire. attach them to a servo or motor somewhere else on the helmet where it's easier to hide, and the should pull the mask parts.

After a long time on it , i've found some idea to make it movable but , it's clearly a very hard project , i'll post the photos of the movable project tonight :)

And for those who thinls that Fox and Raiden are same , it clearly false , Fox is a way better than Raiden ..........in my opinion :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back