Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hmm... waffles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grim Killer

Jr Member
I was thinking, Would a Help Section be a good add to the forums?

Like the Stickies could be in it and tutorials be in it.

It would help having the tutorials lost within the many pages of the other sections

and The stickies, well there are so many that they take up a good amount of space...

mustang2500 said:
....So wouldn't that be the noob forum? :p

Im saying that tutorials can go in it, one stop shop basically. Because the Noob part is where questions are asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grim_Killer said:
Im saying that tutorials can go in it, one stop shop basically. Because the Noob part is where questions are asked.

Ah, I see what you mean. However, we'd then need to separate them depending on the categories (ie. weapons, armour, bondo... etc.) which would be the same as it is now.

I'm not disagreeing with you though.

mustang2500 said:
Ah, I see what you mean. However, we'd then need to separate them depending on the categories (ie. weapons, armour, bondo... etc.) which would be the same as it is now.

I'm not disagreeing with you though.

Well Yea Its separate now but anything that didnt make as a sticky is basically lost within the other stuff, also The stickies take up a lot of room.

Grim_Killer said:
Well Yea Its separate now but anything that didnt make as a sticky is basically lost within the other stuff, also The stickies take up a lot of room.

OH! I totally misunderstood you! I thought you meant organize the stickies into one forum. Having a separate forum for tutorials sounds like a very good idea! I really hope one of the site developers think about it, it'd be very useful.

I say convert the useless E3 forum and convert it to this. Would be a MUCH more efficient use of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back