A Lil Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello peoples of 405th. Nice to meet everyone (more or less) I've posted a few times, nothing big, just enjoying peoples work and so on.

Anyway, kinda rambling on here...I make Machinima for fun with my group Reverb studios in my spare time..and even though this is more of a video for one special person, (my love), I always look for people to give their opinions on the videos.

I recently moved 5 hours away from home to Round Rock, (austin WOO!) for college at the Art institute of Austin, and It was my gf's birthday...The original video, that wasn't Halo, was deleted by me D: and so I whipped this lil short for her.

Please let me know what you think! she hasn't seen it yet so, I'm nervous...never made a Machinima for a loved one before.

Last edited by a moderator:
That actually kicked so much ass dude. Never even thought of running that cut-scene backwards like that. She's a lucky girl. xD

- Adulese

^-^ Thanks! That means a lot you two!

Btw, Adulese, only parts of it were reversed, I was searching through the cutscenes I had and that one worked best for the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back