A normal day in the world of Half Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirkob5477

So here I am, stuck in this hell-hole of a city, Ravenholm.
There is some crazy priest who sets traps all over the place, zombies who try to come and eat my brains, blades swinging 'round and 'round, flames spewing all over entrances, wooden walkways, saw blades stuck in walls with zombie halves on top.
Nightmare? Yes.
Fun? Hell yeah.
Grenade toss, magnum round, crossbow shot. Headcrabs flying, trying to bite on my head.
Against the wall, out of ammo except for my gravity gun, crowbar, and SCAR, it's my final stand. Or the zombies', looks more like it.
Last mag, blood spewing, head-munchers flying, corpses falling, I spot a saw blade embedded in a wall.
Stowing the Scar, taking the gravity gun, pulling the blade off the wall, sawing those damn zombies in half with the aid of the trusty "throw" function.

Just another normal day in the world of Half Life.

Half life is a great game. Eventually I was planning on making a Gordon Freeman costume. (it's on a list of about 20 other things to make)

Apature Science will defeat Black Mesa!!!!! BAHAHAHAHA!!!!

(only cause I have'nt gotten around to Half-Life yet... just Portal :p )

"We don't go to Ravenholm."

I absolutely love the Half-Life series (and Portal). I think the Orange Box is the only thing that beats Halo. HL2 is the best game in the history of video games. And Orange Box is the best video game collection of all time.

And where's Episode 3? I think the last I heard it was pushed back to 2011, and all that's been released is a few pieces of concept art (which was about 2 years ago).

Well, Episode 3 is in production right now, and I'd have to disagree with you on the "Orange Box beats Halo", but that's your opinion. To me, I enjoy Half-Life's gameplay more than Halo's, but Halo's story kicks Half-Life in the butt.

Well, Episode 3 is in production right now, and I'd have to disagree with you on the "Orange Box beats Halo", but that's your opinion. To me, I enjoy Half-Life's gameplay more than Halo's, but Halo's story kicks Half-Life in the butt.

I agree with you there. Half Life's story just kind of drags on forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back