A Pilgrimage To The Past...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must thank you Kelly. After reading this thread yesterday evening I ended up getting my dusty copy of H2 out and playing a few levels of campaign. Kept pressing the bumpers though to reload as opposed to X. :p
I would join up for some games but because of the time difference I reckon I would be fast asleep in my bed whenever you guys get online. :cautious:

*goes and gets xbox and halo 2*

I'm in!

hell, while im on a roll im guna go break out the sega mega drive n japanese sonic. retrotacular!!! XD

RedTogusa said:
Ah reminiscing on the good ol days. Did you find the controls hard to pick up compared to Halo 3?
I played a bit of Halo CE not long ago and the controls felt so clunky compared to H3's. It felt fine back in the day but I guess I had nothing to compare it with back then.
While there is BC, it still plays better on an original xbox.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, i step away from the forums for 10 hours and this thread has exploded into life!

Fenix Chief said:
Sure. I've been wanting to see those infected "Forerunners" in those Green tubes in Lockout. All I need to do is update my Xbox Live Account And find my Halo 2 Limited Edition Case. :cautious:
.....wait, what? there are infected Forerunners in green tubes on Lockout?! I've never seen that before! CRAP I wish I wasnt stuck at work right now because I realllllllly wanna check that out!...How'd I miss that for all these years?!

tlither said:
I would but I'd suck at it more than I do at H3. I think I've played maybe two games online in H2.

LOL, well I would say it's all in recreational fun... no real competative play. Just taking time out to get back to our roots :] So it doesnt matter how much you suck :p

RedTogusa said:
I must thank you Kelly. After reading this thread yesterday evening I ended up getting my dusty copy of H2 out and playing a few levels of campaign. Kept pressing the bumpers though to reload as opposed to X. :p
I would join up for some games but because of the time difference I reckon I would be fast asleep in my bed whenever you guys get online. :cautious:
I'm sure i'll be able to catch ya, When i get into my Halo gaming zone I'll play till my fingers blister. Hell I may even be on for the full 24 hours that we dedicate to H2 each week :D

flying_squirl said:
*goes and gets xbox and halo 2*

I'm in!

hell, while im on a roll im guna go break out the sega mega drive n japanese sonic. retrotacular!!! XD

I've been seeing you on everydayish doin your Mythic campaign thingy.... now your gonna play H2 and Sega... When will you have time to build armor?!

BlacRoseImmortal said:
I've been seeing you on everydayish doin your Mythic campaign thingy.... now your gonna play H2 and Sega... When will you have time to build armor?!
XD heh, yea, fun. Well im workin on the Recon SMG model at the moe so the annoyence of one is relieved by the other. :) (Bdw, four levels done on mythic so far XD)

consider me in for this... how does fridays sound? since the young 'uns will be off from school the next day and most of us working people will be coming home to rest. My friends and I used to pull all nighters late into Saturday nights so this would be a great blast to the past.

Quick question, on other forums i have seen where people post their gamertags, is there onw here besides posting them in our avatar/ sigs??

We've got a nice group of people that are in for this so let me work something out and i'll get back to you guys/girls in about 2 days. I actually gotta run outta town *looks at clock* right now so just hold tight ^^

Oh and Vader, ask and ye shall recieve :]

IM IN (have to figure out bros Live account XD) you guys suck i dont have a 360 *sadface* :( i have to buy my consoles my self my dad wont get me one for christmas anymore he calls them "mindmushers"...AND to make it even worse they wont let e get a job till summer

can you download all the map-packs to the 360 aswell??
it really bugs me that I have missed out on a major pice of Halo-history

I would, but one: Wrigley scratched the crap out of it when I last lent it to him, and two: I sold it :p

Plus, now that I've been playing Halo 3, I bet I'd suck butt at #2.

get a new one...the next 2 weeks shoudl be the last of my hectic schedule for awhile and i'll be able to set up a H2 gameplay day ^^

Just to make it a bit easier, i'm gonna make a list of everyone who wants to play

405th Name-Gamertag

1.xxFemaleSpartanxx-Chick Reloading
2.Hydra-The Licky
3.DOOPYDANNY-DOPPYDANNY
4.bilsy28-bilsy28
5.LoneWolf-Anton O44
6.Goosebot 5000-Dr Stantz
7.mooseguy04-mooseguy04
8.Fenix Cheif-Chibbiekid
9.Keegan-Kegan ISK
10.ILOL'D-I L0LD
11.flying_squirl-???
12.Boryenko-Boryenko
13.vadersfist-vader5fist
14.ChaosSpartan-ChaosDice
15.cabooseblue-red0r 01

Im thinking we are full
PM me if you want your name on/off the list. I also need everyones gamertags. :D

xxFemaleSpartanxx said:
I would definately be up for it...if I hadn't sold my original xbox! *sadface*

Still, I'm planning on getting it for PC, seeing as one of my gaming buddies is a PC gamer and doesn't have a 360; he wanted me to get a game that he could play me at, so we decided on Halo 2 :]

So..maybe when I get round to getting it, i'll play! I haz to admit I miss the old times..
Beth :]

Ive played halo on the PC for since ever, with it, there are custom maps with custom weapons and custom vehicles, definitely mod your current PC for gaming and log on

BlacRoseImmortal said:
DoopyDanny's gamertag is DoppyDanny
Danny's a grade-A case huh? :lol:
I'm in for sum H2 but its gotta be a Friday or Saturday
last time I played Danny kicked me all over the place which was pretty sad :cautious:
Gt=Scrilon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back