A Question That I Didn't Know Where To Ask.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueFreeze128

Hi! I know that I shouldn't be making a thread for a question, but this question is not armor building related and I wasn't sure of where to post it. Here it goes....

What is PAX and Dragon Con and what other ones are there? I was looking at some threads and they mentioned these things. I didn't understand what they were and i was just hoping if anybody could help me out.

Thank you for reading!

they are conventions, big halls where people do cosplay, buy comics, props, actionfigures, movies, games...

hope that answered your question :)

PAX and Dragon Con are both conventions. PAX is more centered around gaming and is held in two places (PAX Prime in Seattle and PAX East in Boston). Dragon Con is more of a mishmash of gaming, anime and the like that's held in Atlanta. As for other ones, its really up to were you live. A Google search on conventions in your area will probably give you the best result.

they are conventions, big halls where people do cosplay, buy comics, props, actionfigures, movies, games...

hope that answered your question :)

PAX and Dragon Con are both conventions. PAX is more centered around gaming and is held in two places (PAX Prime in Seattle and PAX East in Boston). Dragon Con is more of a mishmash of gaming, anime and the like that's held in Atlanta. As for other ones, its really up to were you live. A Google search on conventions in your area will probably give you the best result.

OHHHHHHH wow >< i feel pretty dumb for not knowing what those were. Thank you very much for answering!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back