a request ... if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathbox

Jr Member
i was wondering if anyone could post a Pep version or a pattern that could be traced on wood or something of the hinge system used to make the Iron Man face plates raise?

Broken link is broken.

Oops, worked earlier. :confused Well, the search criteria is there.

Anyway, though I can't help with this specific problem, I think it's easier to search for the answers for oneself (and even just try figuring out a new solution) than to post and wait for replies that may or may not contain the solution one is looking for.

Good luck. :)

Oops, worked earlier. :confused Well, the search criteria is there.

Anyway, though I can't help with this specific problem, I think it's easier to search for the answers for oneself (and even just try figuring out a new solution) than to post and wait for replies that may or may not contain the solution one is looking for.

Good luck. :)

Couldn't have said it better myself. I don't mean to sound like a d!*k, but honestly people, search for yourselves before posting a new (and often useless) thread. Often you'll find exactly what you're looking for fairly quickly and easily. All you have to do is try.
I know I've been guilty of this very thing, so I'm not meaning to hammer or flame anyone. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back