A Small Change In One Of The Sections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice198

Hey guys, after sitting in my seat staring pointlessly at my screen listening to Daft Punk's Alive 2007 album, I noticed that in the classifieds section under the description it said:
"Remember, mjolnirarmor.com does not sell armor"
Just pointing out that it should be changed to 405th.com instead of the old site (mjolnirarmor.com). - Ice

First, sorry for the random post in an unrelated msg. However I could not add a Topic in this section of the fourms...guess I dont post enough or something.

I was searching around the fourms looking for a map or listing of members and what areas they are from. I was curious how many members lived around me and who would meet up for a convention as well as meet up for armor building help. I know an old gaming clan of mine had a map with markers across the world where members lived and their info.

Am I blind and something like this exhists in the fourms already? OR is this something which can be added?

Krul

I assume by "some members" you mean admin or some high level of member?

Any chance us little folk get to see it in the future?

Krul said:
I assume by "some members" you mean admin or some high level of member?

Any chance us little folk get to see it in the future?
I believe he was refering to the mjolnirarmor.com thing. a glitch of some sort? Cus I still see it, I just ignore it. As for the map thing, there used to be one around her somewhere but I can't find it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back