A Small Display Of My Collection So Far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Privateer

A small vid of my new temporary display not as elaborate as Ithicas yet lol but getting there.

"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="630" height="350"></embed></object>

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your display is coming along nicely. You will have alot more after the party...I can't wait to see some of those finished. Geat vid and great work.

Ithica

Nice collection you're amassing there, buddy! Though maybe not as extensive as Ithica's, you're still off to a good start. I can only hope I'll have such a collection of helmets some day.

Damn impressive the work you've been able to turn out with just the "Art of HALO 3" book as a reference for your sculpts, btw. Wow.

Thanks for sharing with us both what you've acquired for yourself, and what you're working on. Always a treat to see other's achievements in armour-making :D

looking damn good there man... those pilot helms have to be the sexiest thing i have ever seen... Maybe i will go rob a gas station so i can free up some funds and buy one :whistle:

sweet set up... but i dont think its going to be big enough, there is alot more stuff to be made in that concept artbook...

keep it up.

Nice video Charlie!

I'm glad to have a place on your shelf!!

Someday soon I hope to be uploading a video of your helmet on my shelf! Right now my showroom is in shambles.. but I should have it organized shortly.

Thanks for the video!

Impressive collection, sir.

I hope, by the time I can get around to making molds and such, I can trade stuff.

Well done! I'm looking forward to adding the Pilot helm to my colllection... it will be my second Halo helm (I also have a Bradley coming in the mail). Between you and Ithica, you guys are setting the bar high on displays...

Das Brutus said:
Well done! I'm looking forward to adding the Pilot helm to my colllection... it will be my second Halo helm (I also have a Bradley coming in the mail). Between you and Ithica, you guys are setting the bar high on displays...

From what I've seen lately, it seems as though a number of the members here are now "setting the bar high" on many things :cool:

From what I've seen lately, it seems as though a number of the members here are now "setting the bar high" on many things

It's just not fair! :p

Before long, we'll all have displays, whatever is no personally built will become a collectors item... I can see it now:

Year 2025 - Privateer Pilot Helm auctioned off for a fortune alongside A Sean Bradley, an Ithica helm, and an Adam suit... fortunes spent, wives lost... maybe next to a Brutus (whatever I'm making)... ah, we can dream!

EDIT: Did I kiss enough arse in this post?

Das Brutus said:
It's just not fair! :p

Before long, we'll all have displays, whatever is no personally built will become a collectors item... I can see it now:

Year 2025 - Privateer Pilot Helm auctioned off for a fortune alongside A Sean Bradley, an Ithica helm, and an Adam suit
... fortunes spent, wives lost... maybe next to a Brutus (whatever I'm making)... ah, we can dream!

EDIT: Did I kiss enough arse in this post?

BOLD # 1: I can see the Profiles In History auction on eBay now, lol. You never know, though. Could happen ;)

BOLD # 2: You? Kiss arse? I never would've guessed that with all the plugging in your last post :p lol

SPARTAN II said:
BOLD # 1: I can see the Profiles In History auction on eBay now, lol. You never know, though. Could happen ;)

BOLD # 2: You? Kiss arse? I never would've guessed that with all the plugging in your last post :p lol

LMFAO! :lol:

Awesome work as always. I like how you've got everything displayed. What did you use to cast the latest pilot helm out of? (the one on the left.)

DYSTORTED INC said:
Awesome work as always. I like how you've got everything displayed. What did you use to cast the latest pilot helm out of? (the one on the left.)

TYTY The pilot is cast in smoothcast 300 but I added some powdered pigment to the mould to give it a metal look it cuts down on the painting time.

Thanks everyone for the compliments.

Cheers!

Oh ok. I've been working on a full suit of carbon fiber and aluminum epoxy compounds and when i saw the vid i was like" whoa, he did it too!"

wow man great set up. I so wish i could pic up one of those pilot helms. Pm me if you get a chance with a price for one. or somthing you would wanna trade for one. I also cant wait to get one of those Emblems so i can place it inside my chest peice before i paint it.

Privateer said:
LOL I already have another shelf in mind and the other wall of my temp display area sized up.

Can't wait to see what you put on the new shelves! :notworthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back