A Tribute to all who served in my novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartanSRS

First of all... a moment of thanks.

Upon my return 405th has changed, a lot. I'm here to thank the following members and especially TheSpartanMjolinir, animemannn, and ACDCrockr209 for their devotion to the novel I made awhile back.

Much time has passed, and I regret not finishing the novel. Perhaps there will come a day that I will once again pick up this novel and bring the memories back. Let the floodgates open, and the memories flow. For the heroes who lies before you live on in all of us, for their sacrifice, and their wisdom.

Because of them.

We have hope.

Thank you my friends,
SpartanSRS

If you wish to read the novel, message me I still have the old forum link.

Admiral Parse - SpartanSRS

A.I - Joshua (made up).

Cpl. Ryan - Chupathingy

Cpt. Amup - thepuma

Cpt. Ela - Beth (xxFemaleSpartanxx)

Spartan 155 - TH3 F3TT MAN

Spartan 1969 - JEDI THERON

Spartan 151 - TheSpartanMjolnir

Spartan 047 - Spaz47

Spartan 149 - Ithica

Spartan 302 - animemannn

Spartan 088 - Shade88

Spartan H99 - JesseP

Cpl. Jakson - 1 shot 1 kill

Cpt. Agib - Bigalt424

Cpt. Samuel - Syphon

Pvt. Bonus - Spartan117x

Lt. Owens - Texan2012

Sgt. Blackwell - Spartan II

Sgt. Francisco - ACDCrockr209

Sgt. Tierney - WarHead9705

Sgt. Vilanova - Count Vilanova

Elite Mercenaries:

Arbiter (19th) - ArgetArduna

Vadum Shiva - ShipMaster

Honor Guard (Name?) - Spartan 129

Elite (Name?) - mynameisunknown

A'vent Matri - adventSpartanMatrix

From TheSpartanMjolnir himself a long time ago

Spartans are:

TheSpartanMjolnir: Spartan 151 hayabusa - Major/Commander Nicholas

Ithica: Spartan 149 Rogue? -General Dave?

Spaz47: Spartan 047

Macattack: Spartan 064 MrkVi body Mrk V helmet

Animaman: Spartan 302 EOD - Major grade 3 James

Th3 Fett Man:Spartan 155 Armor Mix between TheSpartanMojlnir and Ithica -Lieutenant grade 1 Quinn

jppompers: Spartan H99 Security Shoulders Eod helmet -Colonel Grade 1 Pompers

SpartanSRS: Spartan 001 Recon!!!!

Jedi Theron: Spartan 1969 Security ( If you want) Captain grade 2 Grey

Shade: Spartan G3R EOD

All slots for SPARTANS are CLOSED SPARTANS, SALUTE!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ODST'S are:

1 shot kill: ODST Weapon: Color: - Captain Jakson

MarneusCal: ODST Weapon: Color: - Lieutenant Grade 3 Slinger, Kyle

thepuma: ODST Weapon: Color:

Achille: ODST Weapon: Color - Private Pomeroy Brandon

Spartan-299: ODST Weapon: Color: -Lieutenant Jacob

HaloFreakX: ODST Weapon: Color: - Commander Rik

MisterChief: ODST Private Weapon: Special Grenade AR shotgun Color: Black w/ silver highlights - Private Dylans

ACDcrokr209: ODST Gunnery Sergeant Weapon: Color: - Gunnery Sergeant grade 2 Rojas,Fransico ( you really want to be an ODST)

xxFemaleSpacexx: ODST Weapon: Color:

Spartan1234: ODST Weapon: Spartan Laser Color: -Gunnery Sergeant Roberts

Shellshocker: ODST Petty Officer Second Class Weapon:BR and Shotgun Color:
5 slots for ODST left.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marines Are:

Chupathingy: Marine: Corporal Jack Ryan .Private, sergeant ( Choose if you will be in a squad or leader of a squad, we need swuad members too not just sergeants) weapon: catch Phrase:

Spartan117x: Marine: Private ( woooooo) Weapon: Catch Phrase: -Private Bonus,Jon

SpartanII: Marine: Chief Of his own squad Weapon: Catch Phrase: THIS IS SPARTA ( LOL, if you want that to be it) 0 Chief Petty Officer Blackwell,Eric

Count Vilanova: Marine: Sergeant crew of Robert Owens Weapon: Catch Phrase: -Crew Chief Vilanova,Gabrie

Syphon: Marine: Private Weapon: Catch Phrase:

Warhead: Marine Gunerry Sergent Weapon: AR baby Catch Phrase: -Gunnery Sergent Grade 1 Tierney Hoffmen,John
Lots of Slots open feel free to join ( If you don't have a spot already)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pelican Pilots:

Syphon: Marine And Pilot Weapon of defense: Pelican's Name: - Captain Grade 1 Samuel

Bigalt424: Pilot Wepon of defense ( WOD):Two wielded Magnums Pelican's name: - Captain grade 3 Alex

Texan2012: Pilot WOD: Pelican's name ( carries marines and Spartans): - First Lieutenant Owens

Lots of Slots open for more pilots ( Same rule as MArines to join) Takenote that Spartans Can drive their own Pelican's themselves but there is one specific best liscensed spartan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UNSC Control ( Lieutenit, Commander, Majors, E.T.C):

( Adam or a MOD should be the admiral): Admiral Likes: His wife on earth Controls: The whole ship

Nugget: AI Likes: Controls: Computers of ship

xxFemaleSpartanxx: Captain Ela-Beth Likes Controls:

Chupathingy:Captain Ryan Likes: Controls:

thepuma: Captain Amup Likes: Controls:

adventSpartanMatrix: Major A'vent M'atri Likes: Controls:

Texan 2012: Lieutinet Owens Likes: Controls: Pelican

Spartan II: Sergeant Blackwell Likes: Controls:

Count Vilanov: Sergeant Vilanova Likes: Controls:

SprayNoob: Lieutenant Willams,Ralph Likes Controls: UNSC secret Navy base underwater. Where scientist train spartans sometimes

And that's it. Slots are not open, and SpartanSRS if i missed somebody send me a p.m of the people i missed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Covenant Species ( on our side):

ArgetArduna: The Legendary Arbiter the 19th Eats: Good at: Weapon:Energy sword - Arbiter Areg 'Adurn

mynameisunknown: Elite Eats: Good at: weapon: - name is unknown

Spartan129: Elite Eats: good at: Weapon: - Honor Guard Sangheili ( found name and position on halo wiki)

Shipmaster: Fleet Commander Eats: good at: Weapon: Beam Rifle - Fleet Commander Vadum, Shiva

That's all the Covenant I found. P.m If i missed anybody that's a covenant. Slots are open.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________

I definitely will take a peek at your novel some time. It's difficult to find some good writing nowadays.

i read your first chapter that you posted and i thought it was great.are you just short on ideas or do you not have the time? because i can throw a million ideas your way if your having a writers block. i have been working on a book myself. to be honest i haven't put pen to paper yet but i am busy working on the flow of the plot, character interactions, and those nifty plot twists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back