A4 Cardboard And Weird Size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

8ibe

Hi guys, id like to know a few things:
1. When i print out the Helmet model on A4 copy paper it seems a bit small, why?
2. I can't get the Scaling to work properly, im 5'2
3. Can i glue copy paper on A4 Cardboard?

Thanks in advance :D

/8ibe | EightIbe

Overlord_Ian said:
Hey, there is a sticky about scaling, that should help you figure it out.
good luck!

Well i have seen that sticky but the option in Pepakura "Scaling up/down with specified number* Doesen't exist

Last edited by a moderator:
8ibe said:
Well i have seen that sticky but the option in Pepakura "Scaling up/down with specified number* Doesen't exist

What kind of Model are you printing out? And are you using Pepakura Designer or Pepakura Viewer?

If you're 5'2'' just scale the helmet to a height of 24 inches tall in the CM area. That's a "guesstimate" Also, be using cardstock, not printer paper, paper is too flimsy.

I think you must have the Viewer. Get Pepakura Designer 3. It's free, and you only really need to buy it if you want to save something, but for your purposes, there's no point.

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
What kind of Model are you printing out? And are you using Pepakura Designer or Pepakura Viewer?
Im using the ODST H2 Helmet with Pepakura designer

Designer has Scale UP/DOWN. It's under 2dPatternWindow. And yes you can glue the paper onto A4 cardboard but you would be better off just using cardstock. The Q&A Team is here to help you with things like this. No reason to start a thread. Use the stickies, the search button, and the Q&A Team before starting a thread please. Thank you. Enjoy the chips and dip on the table in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back