About Number Line up

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzy

Jr Member
How do you know when the number is line up correct and in perfect spot? anyone got screen shot and explain to me? thanks :)

How do you know when the number is line up correct and in perfect spot? anyone got screen shot and explain to me? thanks :)

If you're going for precision, you shouldn't use the numbers for alignment at all. Use the ends of the edge instead.

Yes, like Ventrue said, you don't use the numbers to line up the edges. You only use them to identify which edges correspond to one another. Then it's just a matter of aligning the tab to it's corresponding edge.

I have a similar question, also about the precision of the line-up. Do you do it so you can barely see both lines, or so the bottom line is barely overlapped by the top paper?

I have a similar question, also about the precision of the line-up. Do you do it so you can barely see both lines, or so the bottom line is barely overlapped by the top paper?

That depends on how you cut them out. Ideally, they should perfectly overlap, whether you can see both of them or not. So, for example, if you cut the piece without the tab so that exactly half the line remains, then it should overlap the other line by 50%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back