Achievement Hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've finally decided it, I'm going into Gaming Earth, Gaming Heaven, and Gaming Hell, to get Xbox Achievements. Here's a list of the games that I have and will rent for you to see and get ideas:

Good Games

Battlefield: Bad Company
Bioshock
Bully
Burger King Games(All of them, I have them)
Dirt
Dead Rising
Fight Night Round 3
Gears of War
King Kong
Lego Indiana Jones
Lego Star Wars II
Lego Star Wars: CS
Lost: Via Domus
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Soul Caliber IV
Viva Pinata
Viva Pinata: Party Animal
Tony Hawks American Wasteland

Good Achievements, Bad Games
Jumper: Griffins Story
TMNT
CSI: Hard Evidence

Good, Achievements, Meh Games
Surf's Up

I'm up for any suggestions, happy Achievements Hunting!

Fenix Chief said:
I've finally decided it, I'm going into Gaming Earth, Gaming Heaven, and Gaming Hell, to get Xbox Achievements. Here's a list of the games that I have and will rent for you to see and get ideas:

Good Games

Bioshock
Bully
Dirt
Dead Rising
Fight Night Round 3
King Kong
Lego Indiana Jones
Lego Star Wars II
Lego Star Wars: CS
Lost: Via Domus
Viva Pinata
Viva Pinata: Party Animal
Tony Hawks American Wasteland

Good Achievements, Bad Games
Jumper: Griffins Story
TMNT

Good, Achievements, Meh Games
Surf's Up

I'm up for any suggestions, happy Achievements Hunting!
i just realied that i haven't played any of them games, good luck with it! call of duty 4 is a good game for achievements

Last edited by a moderator:
spartan 26 said:
i just realied that i haven't played any of them games, good luck with it! call of duty 4 is a good game for achievements
Thank You! :)

I don't see halo on the list :D

Actually to get all the Achievements in Bioshock and Dead Rising is a major pain.

Kong and Avatar are notorious for being "free points" essentially.

I Love Viva Pinata Party Animals. It's ment for little kids but its like Mario Cart Racing, And Mario Party Put Together. Except Your Pinatas!

Sigma-LS said:
I don't see halo on the list :D

Actually to get all the Achievements in Bioshock and Dead Rising is a major pain.

Kong and Avatar are notorious for being "free points" essentially.
Lets just say I pretty much got all of the achievements on it. :D I'm talking about Halo. On Bioshock It was actually a Breeze for me to get 'em (I never Died!), Dead Rising, it is a Pain! Nearly Impossible! And there is this problem I'm having with it, whenever I get an Achievement that unlocks a costume in the Security room, It isn't there! Weird ;) .

for easy achievements get csi hard evidence it has 5 levels and 1 achievements for finishing each one. With 200 gamer points each it will mabye take a day to finish the whole game.

Thank you! Need to put that on my List. For a while I was also Considering Spiderman: Friend or Foe, but it got such bad reviews I had a feeling I'd commit suicide along the way :lol: .

You're welcome. And what about Gears of War? Have you beat it? Not sure if it's on your list but The Bigs (baseball) seems to be pretty easy to get achievements in.

Dead rising is ranked around 9/10 on the hardness scale for achievments.(1=easiest, 10=hardest) But if you play avatar you can get all of the achievements in about 5 minutes.

Fenix Chief said:
Lets just say I pretty much got all of the achievements on it. :D I'm talking about Halo. On Bioshock It was actually a Breeze for me to get 'em (I never Died!), Dead Rising, it is a Pain! Nearly Impossible! And there is this problem I'm having with it, whenever I get an Achievement that unlocks a costume in the Security room, It isn't there! Weird ;) .

The costumes will be there once you complete the story you did the achievement with..

Example: You kill 53,594 zombies for the achievement, you get the real megaman blaster..It will be there the next game you play once you get an ending..(be at the heliport at noon on the last day)..

Thanks Grunt, I got most of these games of a Post on some website and Dead Rising was in the easy section. Must've screwed up a bit on the list or was a game champ.

Sorry for the double post, but I learned Avatar is a Huge Cheater, it has cheat codes that get you through the game in 2 Minutes. I'll also put Kung Fu Panda on my list. Even though most Movie and Cartoon Games Stink, this is clearly the exception! Got an 8 out of 10 in Game Informer Magazine! I might want to make a Not-For-Achievements-Games Thread, but I'm still grabbing all the games I can to get achievements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back