active camo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

redragon74

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn2946

i was on break today and we were talking just about random stuff and my freind whos also a tech junkie told me about the new stealth aircraft thats coming out...how its got a type of "active camo"... according to what he read is it uses computers to basically continuously take photos of whats above it and display it on the bottom half of the planes undercarriage giving it an "active camo" to anyone below it

i think this is it but not sure.. i know theres supposedly test runs being done on an aircraft with it though

who knows maybe soon full body active camo

that's cool. i have also heard of wearing special clothing and being shot at with microwaves will also give you the effect of being "see-thru". but if everyone was invisible in a war i think we'd have to use our sense of smell. :oops:

i think i herd about that to.. it was a lil while back though when i was like 14ish, i saw it on some show when they just randomly showed a glimse on the show the FN2000 i think if i member right they were saying they would use that as the standard weapon because you can attach a camera with heat vision, and night vision to it that can be directly linked to the units helmat and it could also send the footage back to base camp ...litterally like GRAW and becoming a silent assasin in Halo with the camo on lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back