Actual Spartan Number list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkSpartan

Member DIN
S083
Is there an actual Spartan Number list in the 405th forums? I have found an old one from 2013 but not currently active. Is someone keeping track?
I was at SciFy Valley Con in Altoona, Pennsylvania and was talking to a fellow member at the 405th encampment. He seemed to think that there was an active list and for me to give my main choice and two backups Incase the first was taken. Then we both got distracted and never got back to the topic. With my armor nearing paint mode, I'd really like to find out and apply for my number so I can put it on my armor as well.
Any help in pointing me in the right direction is appreciated. Godspeed fellow Spartans.

This process is done through Deployment under the Requests dropdown menu. You will submit your armor and photos from all angles, front, sides, back, etc. Answering all the relevant fields. Here is where you submit your first, second and third choices.

There is an actual list that as far as I know is mostly up to date but you can also check your regiment section to see if there is a list kept for your specific regiment, I know midwest has one.

Find awarded numbers here (updated as of May 1st):

This process is done through Deployment under the Requests dropdown menu. You will submit your armor and photos from all angles, front, sides, back, etc. Answering all the relevant fields. Here is where you submit your first, second and third choices.
Thank you. If you get a chance and want to see my progress so far, I have another post named my first armor build. Tons of pictures. Any suggestions is appreciated. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back