Adam in youtube videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually never seen the first video, but damn Adam, your armor holds up so well! You need to make a dance video or something. :lol:

I've never seen that first video either, that was pretty cool. :p I can barely walk in my armor...maybe i need to make some changes..

Edit: what was the song?

Adams going to be doing backflips down the street at D*Con! ;) Looks good bro. I did some agility work on my suit last year, but it's nowhere near as manuverable as that.

Damn... back to the drawing board. ;)

HAHAHA you think thats good?

this is worse...
i broke my right ankle and like cut up my left ankle really bad trying to run with mah armor on,....\
i didnt notice it until my friend said, "hey, did you paint your boot red?"

im like, "no.. what are you....HOLY ****!!"
then, i fell cuz i was startle and then broke mah ankle...

aww... the pain...

gamerguy55 said:
Huh? Can you please speak English?

sorry "i was startled so i fell and broke my ankle on my other boot."
hey, its not my fault that im asian and i type weird my keyboard is in Korean :( confusing
also, you double posted on accident

Last edited by a moderator:
legal dept:

Adam Grumbo and the rest of the mod staff at the 405th are not responsible for you hurting yourself while wearing armor... parts of plastic can break off in very sharp edges causing injury and even death. Armor is for show purposely only and not intended to protect you while wearing it. Do not run in armor.

Adam said:
legal dept:

Adam Grumbo and the rest of the mod staff at the 405th are not responsible for you hurting yourself while wearing armor... parts of plastic can break off in very sharp edges causing injury and even death. Armor is for show purposely only and not intended to protect you while wearing it. Do not run in armor.

Eat your school kids! , stay in broccoli!

Sean Bradley said:
Eat your school kids! , stay in broccoli!
LOL Mr.T

That reminds me of a video I saw, at the end they said "Stay in durgs and don't do school."
Yeah, running in armor is not very smart, fiberglass + bulky suit + speed (can)= hurt...or dead. That wouldn't be good.

Oh cool, didn't know the first video yet... looks very movable and stable what you have here. I can't do such moves in my armor, the shoes have a too huge weight for running. :unsure:

Look at Adams boots about 33 secs in on the first vid. They flex against the ground.
Is this an example of Adams new foam/rubber armor he has been talking about?

Oh yeah really it looks flexible. Nice nice.

Omg Adam y0ur armors so kewl I payZ you $200 for it!!!!!1111 *ROFL* :lol::lol::lol:
Don't panic I was just kidding. :lol: :lol: :D

But joke beside:
when I have again some money left I anyhow wanted to look for ABS or HIPS Plastic for the shoes or something. If you really can do fast moves in your armor this is sometimes a cool thing. I don't think that the heavy Fibreglass parts would be strong if you jump with it. I better not try it out. ;) Armory is an endless building site. You never finish a costume, you always find something what you could do better. :) But well its fun to do that then. :)

Chief said:
Oh yeah really it looks flexible. Nice nice.
I don't think that the heavy Fibreglass parts would be strong if you jump with it. I better not try it out. ;) Armory is an endless building site. You never finish a costume, you always find something what you could do better. :) But well its fun to do that then. :)

Agreed. The FG armor we have doesn't give much flexabilityness (is that even a word? :p ). I've been trying to cut round the backs of the knees and tops of the toe cap to give more room to move but it's still not ideal.
I think Adam's going for 'Master Chief Parkour' as his next job. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back