Adam's Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
Big Props to Bluerealm for helping me get the new mold taken care of for the Assault Rifle made. Finally the two halves fit together in a glorious harmony of awesomeness.

As you can imagine, I'll be creating my armory!

sweet! the pulls look perfect. very smooth. ((if you make too many i could take one off your hands.))
the molds look even better than your old ones (at least from the ones in the video). clean....that's the word i'm looking for.
now you can create a video where you have a wall the AR's and stud walk beside them, and pull one out for battle! (that's sounds really nerdy)

good job!

Damn, dude! That's awesome! That mold looks great; very clean casting there. You should be able to get a good number of pulls out of that, heh.

I seriously hope to be able to get one of your way-kewl AR's in the near future.

Btw... regarding that other matter we'd been discussing via PM's... haven't heard back from you, so please let me know about that when you have a moment, buddy... ;)

Great Caesar's ghost! Those are amazing! :eek: Need someone to take one off your hands? Hah, seriously though, those are amazing.

23Magnum said:
Was this your secret project or just part of it? Looks awesome, btw. :D

If he told you, I'd have to kill you both... secret rule of leetist prop building.

Foamy rifles... can't wait to get assassinated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks awesome Adam! Glad to see that you were able to get the mold worked out.

Many high fives to you sir!

Here are some more pics and a quick movie to give you an idea of how sweet these bad boys are.

[attachment=3832:AR.jpg]
[attachment=3833:ar2.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
wow! well that recaster who was selling your rifles is going to look even worse now, those are incredible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back