Adam's Podcast 6 (part A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loess said:
Wonderful vid!

These podcasts are really helping out on planning for future projects.
(y)

Time to order some Smooth On products!

Last edited by a moderator:
When you mix Podcast part A to Podcast part B... what is the correct ratio? :D

You're doing a great job of making these fun to watch. Loved the "Space Invaders" bit Ithica.. that was really funny.

Another fantastic podcast Adam... well done!

I felt like I was in school watching them old safety, how to, dont do, do this type of videos. Very funny.

if anyone does get smooth on products. say the 405th sent ya. Maybe we can get a dcon sponsor!

Adam said:
if anyone does get smooth on products. say the 405th sent ya. Maybe we can get a dcon sponsor!

Or a discount. Lol no.

That vid was so hillairious, i mean the safety part,classic. Dave was just sitting there all happy, lol. When's the next one of your podcast, i can't get enough of it

Great vid. Love the whole thing, and the Bob Ross bit is classic :)

A undercut Podcast in it self would be most valuable, since personally I know they are are the bain of existence for maquette sculptures.

Master_Chief_13 said:
Ever thought of trying to put these up on itunes?

If you can help me figure out how to.

Adam I love your podcasts not only are they informative but also the added comedy makes it more interesting and helps you pat attention ...
big Thanks to Adam and Ithica for making this. I Just hope Ithica's cheek's aren't to sore from all those happy slaps lol

The cheeks are fine..lol. I have had years of acting classes to help with those difficult shots....hahahahahaha not really but they were good shots...lol.

Ithica

At first I was confused why you did Part B first, but what better way to introduce the punchline?
That had me laughing until the commercial, where I continued my laughter.

...and carnage, Ithica, please define what cheeks you are speaking of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back