Adreniline\'s Ban Unjust

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Furiosity

This is Adreniline speaking, I\'m currently wondering why I was banned until 2028? I read that in my CQB Post, Doom said the whole no Pic no Proof thing. Secondly, if selling something without pictures or whatever is against the rules, It\'s not in the ToS. I haven\'t done any harassment to any users recently on the new boards, no spamming, all my topics should goto the forum they\'re in. (Even the Emo Girl one, because this is General Discussion, a discussion of anything that doesn\'t offend anyone in anyway. If it offends you, someone could have easily PM\'d me and took I could have taken it down.)

So, what was the reason for my ban since I didn\'t violate any rules? \"We Don\'t Want You Here\" (Even though that strictly applies to the moderators and maverick) excuse isn\'t going to slide. Even decent moderators should know they can\'t ban someone who didn\'t break a rule. No matter the personal differences they have with that user.

(Also to DOOM, if you ever bothered to read the previous forum. You would know I was working on Models of the CQB, and I even posted a Low Poly Screens of my Work in Progress on the Helmet)

To anyone who isn\'t a moderator reading this, I know I\'m going to be re banned on this account, so add my myspace: Http://myspace.com/adreniline07

Adrenaline you've been banned. Making another profile and coming back doesn't un-ban you or take away what you originally did to get banned.

You're still banned for the same reasons that you got banned the first time.

Adrenaline you\'ve been banned. Making another profile and coming back doesn\'t un-ban you or take away what you originally did to get banned.

You\'re still banned for the same reasons that you got banned the first time.
I don\'t even know why I was banned for the first time. I thought I was banned for disagreeing with a moderator.

Secondly, I know it doesn\'t unban me , but I want proof as to why I was banned instead of false accusations.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Furiosity said:
I don\'t even know why I was banned for the first time. I thought I was banned for disagreeing with a moderator.

Secondly, I know it doesn\'t unban me , but I want proof as to why I was banned instead of false accusations.

Adam said:
I told him you've been warned, you've been harassing members, you've been warned some more. Link complained to me, we took a vote, and thought we should ban you.

That was the first time...

All of this recent banning has been because you're coming back here and spitting venom at all the members, talking trash on the mods, and CONSTANTLY breaking the doubleposting rule.

For someone who always cries injustice, you're really not too innocent.. I gave you the opportunity to redeem yourself the last time you had an episode like this and you chose to PM me with more insults...

Sorry dude, but you're done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back