Agent Carolina Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I was thinking it might disappear I just wanted to see if I liked it there or not. After hardening I was planning on using a rotary tool and recessing it a little bit.

The resin will seep into the paper and push the ink around, making it look smeared. I really like the idea of recessing it down after bondoing it! That will look cool. Looks great so far!

Neat work. If you like your logo it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Stick to your guns!

I think pep/resin/bondo is more difficult than making a suit in steel. I've tried them both as well as foam.

Keep going mate!

SB.

Fifth Update!!!
Hey All,

Before starting this update I'd like to say sorry for being a bit of a ghost the last week. So I'd just like to let everyone know in advance school started back up and unfortunately it takes priority over this. So updates and progress might be a bit spaced apart but I am still determined to finish this build.

Any ways lets get on with what has progressed in the build. As I had said in the last update on January 2nd I would be finishing the other forearm so here it is. I am pleased with the way it has come out. The quality of this one is basically the same as the other one a few rough edges here and there but over all pretty clean. I have included everything that has been completed so far just to get an idea of what it will look like together.

Let me know what you think and stay tuned for more updates soon!!!

IMG_0979.JPG IMG_0980.JPG IMG_0981.JPG

IMG_0983.JPG

IMG_0979.JPG

IMG_0980.JPG

IMG_0981.JPG

IMG_0983.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sixth Update!!!

Hey all,

So as I said in the last update I finished both of the forearms. So I thought that the next best place to work on world be the shoulder/biceps. I was going to use the Mark VI Biceps until I noticed that Carolina Uses Different ones.
Carolina_2_ai.png

After a short bit of research and looking at some picture I found out that she has Recon Shoulder plates.So after finding files for both the Recon shoulder plate and a Bicep piece with out a shoulder plate (which I'm in the process of making right now) I ran on to another problem with is in some pictures Carolina has this little piece on the top of the shoulder plate and some she doesn't. So what I want to know is should I keep the piece on it since the file come with one or don't ad it. I included the picture with and with out it bellow.
Carolina_-1.pngCarolina_2_ai.png

And here is what I've done.
IMG_0997.JPGIMG_0998.JPGIMG_0999.JPG

This is the piece I am talking about
IMG_1001.JPG

Let me know your thought's on it!

Carolina_2_ai.png

Carolina_-1.png

IMG_0997.JPG

IMG_0998.JPG

IMG_0999.JPG

IMG_1001.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking nice! It's up to you whether or not you should keep it depending on what you think looks good. I will add two things to the equation: One, it is a rather thin piece that sticks out on a point that can come in contact with others (I'm picturing you turning while walking through a doorway and getting it knocked off). Second, I like it without. :)

Looking nice! It's up to you whether or not you should keep it depending on what you think looks good. I will add two things to the equation: One, it is a rather thin piece that sticks out on a point that can come in contact with others (I'm picturing you turning while walking through a doorway and getting it knocked off). Second, I like it without. :)

Thanks! I never would of thought of it hitting other things. Gives me something to think about! The more streamlined look of it without it is growing on me a bit.

Personal choice would be without the piece. Imagine how fast they would be destroyed in game. ( so to speak.) (Like seriously. First mission and bam gone.)

Looks good, just be careful not to get too competitive with Agent Texas, as you will be 57% more likely to neglect your teammates.

I'm really excited to see how this goes!!!! I am wanting to make a Carolina armor so I could wear it to school and cons for halloween!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back