Want to Buy Agent Texas or Black MK VI commission?

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Tex Tucker, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Tex Tucker

Tex Tucker New Member

Sorry if I did this wrong, really new to the site. I was told that people who do armor and prop commissions like to lurk around this site, does anyone do MK VI/ know the red vs blue character Agent Texas armor sets and make them? I'm really interested in getting a set for cosplays, as well as a gravity hammer. Big turn off, I know, I currently dont have a job or money but if you do make them and can give a guess for cost I will save up for it then come commission you, if its ok.

Zeta D likes this.
  2. Cadet

Cadet Executive Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

Hi, I have moved your thread to our "Marketplace," or, For Sale section, as all buying, selling, or want to buying is done here.

I will also add that the vast majority of our members make their own armor for themselves, and the primary goal of the site is to teach others how to make their own costumes.

Someone may chime in or contact you, but be aware that you will be looking at an expense of at least several hundred dollars, if not easily into the thousands for a complete set with a Gravity Hammer.

Dirtdives and TurboCharizard like this.
  3. Tex Tucker

Tex Tucker New Member

Thanks for letting me know!

4. Ashuraa

Ashuraa Judicial Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer