Agent Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentri

So, I purchased a suit, and while the leg portions are in need of some minor repair, the upper half is still in perfect shape. I decided to try it on tonight. Note: that is not my undersuit top, just a martial arts t-shirt.

14151948_737359236403026_794380404_o.jpg
14203603_737359216403028_892109875_o.jpg

The helmet is the same one that I already owned (you may have seen in my 479 thread.) I am pleased with how it matches pretty much perfectly!

This suit will be ready to make it's debut in 3 weeks at MEGGAXP!

The visor is actually gold painted stainless steel grate. The helmet was purchased from Rlux customs, roughly around 4 years ago or so (I think?).

so, I have a question that I hope some of you guys can answer. with this suit, I know that it is slightly big on me, but my main issue is the massive gap between the front of my chestpiece and me. I am not a well endowed person (as you can tell by pics, I'm scrawny as a stick), and when I turn to the side, you can actually see the gap.

What should I do to alleviate this? Does anyone else have this issue?. I've thought about strapping a bag to myself for storage, but I dunno if that would make it look worse or not.

Help Please?

updating on this suit to get it back to wearable condition. Fixed part of the problem with the arms. the elbow pads that I have are loose, but I fixed that by taking the same elbow pads and strapping them to my arm by using boxing hand wraps. also hoping to bulk up and make the undersuit a bit more defined with the paintball padded shirt that I bought.
s-l300.jpg

now to replace the buckles on the chest (cause 1 broke and the entire chest falls off ATM), and add some strapping to close off the thigh pieces. hoping to get this done by April and request deployment! I'm not giving up on this old resin suit.

Test fit the forearm with new foam and padded arm. I think it looks pretty good anyway.
IMAG0332.jpg

Here it is with everything! I know the logo on the undershirt show, but I'm not sure how to change that. And I had even got the shoe covers to work!

18221611_680951875440932_7328512466134001731_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back