Agent Washington Foam Build (23 day goal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaumKatze

So ive never actually posted anything so i figred id start now. I feel like after 3 years of inactivity id let you guys in on what im doing.

So Ive set an absolutely impossible goal of trying to get a full suit (without helmet) done before my birthday on June 6th. That gives me 23 days if i start right now.
Thankfully ive already started but ive been procrastinating quite a bit. So below you'll find my status updates! Wish me luck.

EDIT:// (23 day goal was extended due to illness and a busted printer :C) I hope to get not only the armor but the undersuit done as well before SDCC. on July 10th

Boots - Unpainted
Shins - Need to be refitted
Thighs - Printed
Cod piece - Unpainted
Chest - Not started
Biceps - Need to be refitted
Arms - Not Started
Hands - Need to be molded

I will be making a custom undersuit and adding leds but it will likely happen after my goal date so im going to keep that in mind as i build.

Got Nine days left! More than likely wont reach my goal, I got almost all the foam done but im currently out of AA's so no photos yet. Ive been sick the last few days so my paycheck might be a little low and buying paint might end up being difficult.

Wash is one of my favorites! Hope you got at least semi close to your goal, You've got a lot of initiative! Can't wait to see pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back