Airsofft Vs, Nerf

Status
Not open for further replies.

D353R7 PUNK

Ive been seeing some nerf guns made into smgs and ARs AND spankers but i havent seen any airsoft. a while back i made a bb gun into a br55.

The reason people may not use airsoft gun's is because the armor that is made on this site is NOT safe for airsoft and some people take their weapons with them to conventions. Having an airsoft gun in a place like that might not be too safe and the people running the convention may not like the idea of it being an airsoft gun.

i wasent really meaning that for people to take them to cons unless the where for display with no ammo whats so ever. also if you mudglass your armor and make it a tiny bit big to cover more of your body then airsoft is ok, just ok. and i mean that no stupid CO2 airsoft guns cus those are technicaly pelat/ bb guns. there fps(feet per second) is to high to be an airsoft gun. the only airsoft gun that should be used is spring powered. as in you have to manualy reaload and cock the gun or is battery powered where u just pull the trigger and it dose it for u. now i dont have the bb gun that i made in to br55 cus the bb gun dont work anymore and so i threw it away not knowing not know that it would be really cool let alone i didnt know this community even exsisted. im sorry i wish i could show you and get it fixed so i could make a video. but anyways nobody has to make an airsoft halo weapon if they dont want to. if they do i hope they understand the saftey that must be place. besides just the simply firberglass armor can withstand airsoft that why its called airsoft, ive been shot in the head seriously with an airsoft sniper rifle and it didnt even break skin i just had a bump, i was only 20 yrds away aswell and yes the sniper class airsoft have more fps(feet per second) so it hits harder than some classes. but still i wasent really injured. and n it was not on purpose it was during an army vs. army reserve tatical airsoft training.

usually people go with nerf guns because of the way the body is made, while the bodies for guns used in airsoft are used to add realism and ergenomics, not looks.

Dude not trying to be mean but you sound like a complete big 5/dicks/sporting goods store backyard airsofter, not a legit one. FPS doesn't mean crap, and sniper rifles can have under 350 FPS and with a special barrel it has crazy accuracy up to 200 plus feet.

holy crap.... i don't know were to start... maybe with this, no offense, but you just undermined my faith in humanity some more. 1) there is no sniper class in airsoft. Airsoft is not COD. 2) It is a sniper RIFLE, not a sniper. 3)I would say go for it if you Know what you doing. And, on the subject of a body, you just need to make a shell, you can remove every part needed to make the rifle function from the original body and put it in a new shell if you know enough about airsoft gun smithing. I personally am not an expert, but I have seen some pretty neat body mods for airsoft rifles and would say this could work. And, on a closeing note, I doubt your friend had an actual airsoft sniper rifle because at 20 yrds. it would have left quite a bit more than a welt.

Bobo The PandaX said:
Dude not trying to be mean but you sound like a complete big 5/dicks/sporting goods store backyard airsofter, not a legit one. FPS doesn't mean crap, and sniper rifles can have under 350 FPS and with a special barrel it has crazy accuracy up to 200 plus feet.

You forgot Walmart. The haven for crapsoft.

Last edited by a moderator:
for any mods or staff that come acroos this please delete and or lock this becuase i didnt know there was such a problem with this type of thread was wrong to poast here or just anything, im sorry for the trouble im not going to poast unless its my project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back