Airsoft ODST SMG and Pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.
where did you get your Sean Bradley ODST kit? I've been wanting to get one. And I'm jealous of his gloves too. did you get those with the kit?

I contacted him here. I saw examples of his work, did some research, and decided that's the way to go. His prices are good and the end result would take the kevlar layers I wanted to use to reinforce it (I had lots of extra kelvar around from other builds). His gloves are great too, I might change the gloves that they came with but that's totally personal preference.

If it was a springer he may be able to do that, but it is a gbb meaning it will need an exention on the gas valve too, and the would be a pain in the butt. oh and for renac the extended mag is here http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=31592 and if you were to sell guns, you could just mold the add ons and call them a "kit"

Yes, that's exactly why I didn't put some resin thing on the end of it. Not only would it be a weak link right where it would take a lot of stress, but it would get in the way of the gas valve. If I had noticed the extended mag, I totally would have got it instead. I might still, when I update some things.

I might still do that. The only problem being the kit would still require people to drill holes, tap them, and find someone to weld aluminum, and that's if they get the exact model I'm using. Might not work for everyone. But nothing would make me happier then to be able to say 'M6C SOCOM pistol - $XXX'. It still very well might happen if I can find a way to get the parts without people losing them to customs. That would suck. Heck, if I had my way, I'd love to take an Airsoft sniper rifle and convert it.

will you be molding this gun? (I may be asking the stupidest question, I don't know if you can do that or not) anyway, great work, I'm havin to clean all the drool up now.. haha

As in Resin? No, I think there's folks who have better out there. If I sell it, it'll be working airsoft models.

its nice to see another airsofting ODST, I'm planning to make an MA5 from an FN2000

where do you play?

I actually don't, just yet anyway. And I think a FN2000 would make a good base for a MA5! The real trick would be getting the counter to actually list the shots left ;)

yeah getting the counter to work would be a problem but they do have that kind of technology already. just look in those gun magazines they have ads for them all you got to do is re wire the display thing

Maybe not even that. Just need it to count down at a measured pace from whatever start number you put in, until reset. Although that would be the 'simple' version. The more badass way of going about things would have it actually measure the ammo spent and reset automatically when the clip is in. The compass would be coolbeans too.

Could u use that armor in airsoft

Please check the date of the previous post - this thread has been inactive for over four years. We generally advise people to not post in threads that have been inactive for two months or so.

Also: no. Costume armour must never be used in sporting activities. It simply doesn't offer the same level of protection as professionally-made protective gear, and you're taking your own safety into your hands if you take costuming-grade gear out onto the field. Play it safe, don't risk your safety for the sake of looking cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back