Airsoft People

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffinman868

Jr Member
Ok so i have a tokyo mauri mp5 and it worked really well then it started to make these grinding noises and wouldnt shoot sooo being the genuis i am i took it all apart and then i realized all i had to do was turn a screw on the bootom of the grip because the motor wasnt aligned...but now there is no electric connection between the battery gear box and motor so it doesnt shoot help me?

Look for any loose wires and post a picture of it. If you don't find any push the wires into some contacts to see if any are loose. I'm no airsoft person but i think its an electronic problem. (alos check the batteries)

Cheak our these forumes. They are realy helpfull when it comes to airsoft. just make an account if you don't already have one, post the question, and you'll have an answer within 24 hours!

Just a little hint of advice. Don't say anything about you're age. If you're under 18, they'll rip you appart like savages. Just ask my friend M700murder from that sight, he'll know...

Anyways, heres the liks.

Airsoft Canada!

Its a Canadian sight, but we know what were talking about EH!

when you charge the battery, and plug it in to your mp5 does it make any noises?? if not then take the part where the battery goes off and pop the small box on the left side! there is a fuse there pull it out and check if it is boken if it is then go to walmart and buy the same fuse i think its a F20 fuse if im not mistaken!! the reason i know this is because i have the same gun :D from the same company

EDIT: i didnt see the post above me when i made this post but yeah i think thats it. thanks

ok thanks ill try the forum but before i do ill psot some pics and see if anyone can figuire it out here... i belive its a broken fuse maybe?

GOOD CONNECTION
100_8541.jpg

NO CONNECTION
100_8545.jpg

Broken Fuse?
100_8556.jpg

muffinman868 said:
EDIT: i didnt see the post above me when i made this post but yeah i think thats it. thanks
ok thanks ill try the forum but before i do ill psot some pics and see if anyone can figuire it out here... i belive its a broken fuse maybe?

Definitely a broken/burn fuse.

Last edited by a moderator:
probably a faulty connection. Just reconnect the wires to the motor. I had the same problem with my KART M14 EBR and i had to put the slider connection back onto the motor. It's busted now but that's because a tiny $0.02 plastic part sheared. Great gun up until this happened. Cheap ass imported chinese junk! Also, if you know that the wires are ok then pull out the gearbox and make sure it's all still in one piece. I didn't notice my problem until a spring fell out of my gun and then it just quit firing, so make sure that there's nothing rattling around inside the gun too cuz that could mean a busted part!

You can always take the little gold clamps that hold the fuse in place and put them inside eachother. But this should only be temporary. It's possible you can never have a problem if you keep it without the fuse, but on the rare chance something does happen, you're basically screwed. If you want pictures, I can take some.

If you have no connection...you ever thought about just running a straight wire and take out the fuse?? I dont have any fuse on my AEG's and it seems to work fine!! If you are using anything smaller than a 9.6 than you should be fine!! If you want to know I use 11volt Li-po's with that 3 round burst feature and it rocks on my CA!

yes ditch the fuse link. no reason for it there.

actually to me it sounds like you ground out your pinion gear.

go to your local AS store and have them replace the gear with a new one. you can do it yourself but you'll need a pinion gear puller and a new gear.

def does not sound like an electric issue if you're hearing grinding. i've had that sound happen on my TM a few times over the years, and every time its the pinion gear.

how long have you had the gun?

DO NOT TAKE OUT YOUR GEAR BOX. or rather you can take it out, but do not disassemble it, unless youve worked on TM gear boxes before. they are not like the other gear boxes from ICS or CA. they are very twitchy and youll lose the bearings and other internals youll need to replace everytime you open it....

burnt out fuse, usually the stock ones are cheap and fall apart (happened at an airsoft war i was at)

cheapest fix, ditch the fuse connection. or you can try and find another fuse of the same type (it should say the info on the side of the fuse).

Cheers,
-John-

thanks everyone and caboose i already thought about transfering but it wouldnt work because the ammo clip is in front ofthe triigeer you need like a famus

edit: ok i got it all put together and running still having grinding problems but i tried to fix it as best as i can

heres a vid of me blank shooting it see if it sounds right or if i should go to my local airsoft store to get it fixed
th_100_8559.jpg

i think it sounds kinda fine, you might have the motor to other gear mesh too close... but im not sure

thats just my opinion, i might be wrong.

Cheers,
-John-

muffinman868 said:
the vidoes bad quality but theres stil a definate grinding noise so im gonna take it in and get it fixed

Just saw the vid...didn't sound like anything grinding, but if you know how to adjust the motor, I think thtat is all you have to do. It might be sitting to high.

WetOkole said:
Just saw the vid...didn't sound like anything grinding, but if you know how to adjust the motor, I think thtat is all you have to do. It might be sitting to high.

He beats me to it everytime :sleep:;

Sounds perfectly normal to me, but if there is a slight grind, just adjust the screw on the bottom of the motor.

the bolt is as far out as it can and the cap to hold the motor on is very loose so i have to put tape over it because im afraid it will fall of but when i tighten it theres no electric current going to the motor....also hi cap mag is broke the bottom just winds and winds and winds the bbs feed but not all the way up? there is no jam just keeps winding

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Just a little hint of advice. Don't say anything about you're age. If you're under 18, they'll rip you appart like savages. Just ask my friend M700murder from that sight, he'll know...

Its a Canadian sight, but we know what were talking about EH!
dude m007murder was being an idiot. He asked very lets just say Stupid questions. He should have researched before asking. Now I know I have definatly asked many stupid questions (just ask spartan 117x lol) but I did do some research. I'm under age, and have publically announced that I am only 15, yet I have not been flamed? Do you know why? because I carefully wrote all my posts, double checking to see if they are in any way offensive, and a few other things. alright my rant is over, but you are right, Airsoft canada is a very harsh forum, some of the members are pretty scary....... : P on a side note, I believe m007murder said he was from winnipeg? how old are you dudes? cause I'm in winnipeg as well, maybe we could meet up at Xtreme tactics when we are all 16?.....

Lol sorry for jacking your thread mate, you could try mechbox.com I think there is a video on taking a hi cap apart...... But you should probably buy a few lo caps or med caps: they are more durable and there is no annoying shaking sound of the bb's when you run.....
Also another good site is airsoftkelowna.com you have to make a profile to even view the forums, but the members are very nice and pretty helpful. or mb-airsoft.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back