Status
Not open for further replies.

Shonen

im looking to see if i finish this one .. i like this character :D:cool:
all suggestions are welcome

alak-hul.jpg

19489401_10154559472816721_1753457858_n.jpg

20503953_10154559473141721_1979176077_n.jpg

Oh heck yes man, this is an awesome idea, the axe for this will be freakin incredible. All I can really say for now is to try and make yourself as tall as possible, idk how tall you are but if you can add any extra height in the boots or something that will be huge for pulling off this character.

Oh heck yes man, this is an awesome idea, the axe for this will be freakin incredible. All I can really say for now is to try and make yourself as tall as possible, idk how tall you are but if you can add any extra height in the boots or something that will be huge for pulling off this character.

im 6'-1" :cool: and i love that axe!!!!! i be cutting guardians like butter in the morning hahhaha

Holy cow, whoa! This will be awesome! Your technique for making your models and scaling them up is super cool. I think it will be very effective.

And yeah, be sure to cut down some of those butter Guardians. I'll be one of them soon. Working on a Warlock. :)

Last edited:
Holy cow, whoa! This will be awesome! Your technique for making your models and scaling them up is super cool. I think it will be very effective.
And yeah, be sure to cut down some of those butter Guardians. I'll be one of them soon. Working on a Warlock. :)

:D:D
my brother found a nice pic on bungie's page .. (y) now i have a gooooood reference to work .

That looks fantastic, love the models! Can't wait to see build pics!

im thinking to make a mannequin whit pepakura or maybe use the duck-tape technique for pattern my body shape and do it on cardboard

Untitled.png

This is AMAZING! I might have to use your idea of the tiny scales for practice <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back