Alert - Full MKVI Armor for sale of Ebay - 10 Sets - Who is this?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JediStumpy

http://cgi.ebay.com/Halo-Costume-Ma...736?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35ad3c1d60

Found this today. Here is the link above. Who is this? That is what I really want to know.
Pictures look like I have seen them before posted on here before.
Looks like muckle armor and a SB helmet. But he (or she) clams to have 10 sets. Looks like pics were taken during the Halo 3 release.

Something just doesn't seem right. The muckle is muckle, so it is fine to recast I guess. I just was thinking about the SB helmet.
Just wanted to give a heads up.

I saw it earlier today as well. Thought it looked fishy that he had so many mkvi suits for sell. I'm curious to who it is as well, and what kind of recasting it is.

Never mind, says it at the very bottom.

Looks like a recaster to me, cause I've seen those pics before from someone else

Interesting if you look at the bidding history also...nothing like having your friends (I would guess or his other account) kick the price up for you. The bid went from $300 up to $500 in less then 2 minutes ($400 to $500 in 16 seconds) all by what would seem the same bidder.
Yeah...I'd say something fishy

Just report the auctions for outside sales. It directly affects eBay's bottom line and they will shut auctions down immediately for it.

suit looks like crap...feet are enormous, and the thighs seem tight. Sorry for any idiot that bids on this stuff.

Way I see it...

Helmet- Sean bradley
Chest- Adam
Biceps- Adam
Gaunts- BlueRealm
Handplates- Adam
Cod- Adam
Thighs- Adam
Shins- BlueRealm
Boots- Either BlueRealm or Adam

Way I see it...

Helmet- Sean bradley
Chest- Adam
Biceps- Adam
Gaunts- BlueRealm
Handplates- Adam
Cod- Adam
Thighs- Adam
Shins- BlueRealm
Boots- Either BlueRealm or Adam

Yep after close inspection and after looking at Adams stuff they look a lot alike.

you guys sure most of that stuff is Adams? Maybe its just the fit on the guy, but to me the suit doesn't look nearly as good as an Adam suit at all.

I'm pretty sure it is a mix of Adam BlueRealm and Sean Bradley's armor...

The helmet is exactly the same, http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/15548-Sean-Bradley-Helmets-And-Production-Mold-Up-For-Sale.
BlueRealms-
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/11436-Bluerealm-Done-With-My-Armor....?highlight=bluerealm
And just go look at adams stuff and look me in the visor and say it isnt his

I'm lookin' you in the visor ;) - there is NO BlueRealm armor in those pictures - it's all Muckle with the exception of the helmet which is definately a Sean Bradley. Not only that, but it looks like "American" resin muckle (Adam and a few others). It's not the UK/Lee Moore/Fiberglass version as far as I can tell. I personally have (and have worked on) every one of those Muckle-cast pieces. Devin's work is so much better as for there to be no comparison...

I sure would like to find out who it is, though...

OK I agree, I was really only looking at two of the dudes pics and couldnt really tell. :$

Really sucks though....

OK I agree, I was really only looking at two of the dudes pics and couldnt really tell. :$

Really sucks though....

FAIL lol

but everything is mucle except the helm.
I was gonna bid on one of this earlier, but until I sawy he had like 1o sets I was like WTF!!!
then decided not because it will probably be a typical recaster

Only problem there is I tried searching by his e-mail address but I got nothing.

Yeah I tried the same and got no where on the email either. Tried to see if I could get him to send me an email so I could view the header and trace back but he decided not to reply to my inquiry. Man....try to be sneaky and nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back