Alex's Jorge Armor thread- S-052, Also Need Model, help??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex's Jorge Armor thread- S-052 Update!

Ok so im well into my Jorge armor for Halo Reach. Got the thighs done, working on the chest, shins and helmet. I already have a diffrent style helmet done as well, not shure if I'll need it. I have the right shoulder done (Jorge's right, our left), and ill try to get pics up soon.

And this is where my request comes in: Can anyone make a model of Jorge's left shoulder and his Machine gun?
I am perfictly capable of unfolding them and of course will share the unfolds when i do, but I need them to complete the costume.

On to the pics:
f2b8accd.jpg

0116a027.jpg

Looking good man!

As for your request i know Rhinoc is working on getting around to the left shoulder attachment for Jorge but as far as that there is no other file out there yet. The Machine Gun i know of only AceHigh's files but they are not being distributed and if you got your hands on his then you are pretty lucky.

Good luck on the suit man!

I know someone( I forget the name) made all of Jorge's Armour and stuff but people had been re-posting and taking credit for them so he took his files down.

Great start BTW!

Well as a 3d modeler I can understand his worry.
Hopefully when I get further into the build he can see that I only seriously wish to complete my build, nothing more, and I can convince him to allow me use of a file or two.

By the way, the plan is to coat the insides of these parts with rondo and then fiberglass, finally sanding off the paper at the end. I have plenty of experience with this stuff, i just have not made armor for a halo game since halo 2.

But this is it, the last, the end, isnt it fitting that Halo will end at its start?
So to all who want to make armor, now is the time!

(ok, got a little too inspired there, back to work, check back, updates soon! )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back