Alien's Colonial Marine pepakura Help

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by Derfel, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Derfel

Derfel New Member

I am building my pepakura colonial marine from the files on your database. However, i found these other designs that have more details, and I would like to do those:
    http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=171800&page=3
    but they are not complete, they don't have right-side and left-side pieces.

Also, i read on this forum, after long hours of searching the threads, something about pepakura files from H1RG0N. I found a link to those files, but links are broken:
    http://www.thehunterslair.com/topic/16417-colonial-marine-pepakura-files/

Can anyone help me find those files?

Thank you all

2. blue2k

blue2k Jr Member

3. Derfel

Derfel New Member

thank you thank you thank you :)

cheers

4. doctorwhoprops

doctorwhoprops New Member

hi there !
    I don't suppose anyone has the h1rg0n-Nobody back panel?? have searched most of the day and these are the only links I have found that still work ^^^ but the back is missing, anyhelp would be greatly appreciated! thanks

5. blue2k

blue2k Jr Member

6. MegaNewt

MegaNewt New Member

Hi does anyone still have these files. If you could share them it would be truly appreciated. Help the world have a 6 foot tall Newt with CM armor. Thank you

7. xXDashIVXx

xXDashIVXx Active Member

If you ever need a left side and only have right or vice versa, just print out the sheets and flip them over and do the opposite with the template lines facing in :)

8. Callianis

Callianis New Member

I'm a bit late to this party but I did manage to find the USCM pep files by H1rgon (which are taken from the AVP video game) and put them on my blog/build log because of all the dead links in old forum posts - USCM (Colonial Marine) Design Templates – Pep Files – cybermike.id.au

Sean Anwalt likes this.
  9. NEMES1S

NEMES1S Member

On top of that idea, in the 2d menu button of pep designer, you can press the invert pattern button. The 3d midel will still show a left side model but it will print out a right side template and vice versa

10. xXDashIVXx

xXDashIVXx Active Member

Yeah, but that's too much work and your peices may not end up perfectly symetrical...

11. NEMES1S

NEMES1S Member

I've always found it pretty straight forward with no dramas. What ever method works I guess

xXDashIVXx likes this.