alright.. let's see if we can find a model/images for FFx13-2 gunblade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kissker

I ... have lost track with Final Fantasy... I mean seriously... I don't know what I played last.

I got a walk-in commision for a gunblade from the upcoming ffx13-2 series "the one on the promotional ad" at gamestop.

Unfortunately I don't have an image... that would be a great start.. but I can't exactly go into GS and be like "hey, Iama borrow this ok?" and walk out with their poster.

I'd like to do this ad, but Iama gonna needa some helpa on this one.

I could recognize the ad (i think) if i saw it.. sadly google images isn't helping tonight.

Ad showed a female with gunblade pointed left, however, it kinda looked like some of the blade was cut off anyway, so better images for propping would be preferred.

If anyone knows what the heck iam talkin about, link up what you know, or just type it.

knowing WHOSE gunblade it is would help (proper spelling of her name)

I've come to the conclusion I just SUCK at armor making.. however my general props are amazing. lol.

Well a talk with her reveals she actually would rather have the FFX13 Gunblade , Lightnings gunblade, with the red and black/silver handle. Sweet. that one already has more google pics and even progrss from other proppers.

Kinda nervous be the first Time I make something for someone besides myself. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back