An Early Christmas For Me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlither

Santa must have decided I was really good this year (or I just had some extra money). The SB helm I got from Firestorm and the wife picked up the H3 Legendary Collection figures for me today. She surprised me by getting all three! I figured on maybe two at the most. The only thing she didn't get was the 12" Spartan at TRU. She said they had two different colors...just one would have been nice for reference (and to intimidate my G.I. Joe!)

Earlyxmas.jpg

Yes, that's part of my anime collection in the back. Plus my AR kit that hasn't been worked on yet.

tlither said:
Santa must have decided I was really good this year (or I just had some extra money). The SB helm I got from Firestorm and the wife picked up the H3 Legendary Collection figures for me today. She surprised me by getting all three! I figured on maybe two at the most. The only thing she didn't get was the 12" Spartan at TRU. She said they had two different colors...just one would have been nice for reference (and to intimidate my G.I. Joe!)

Earlyxmas.jpg

Yes, that's part of my anime collection in the back. Plus my AR kit that hasn't been worked on yet.
nice dude
those will make for some excellent referance models

Last edited by a moderator:
Reference is exactly what I was thinking when I asked the wife to look for them! The only articulation is in the arms and it is limited. They will come in handy for details.

haha, DBZ brings back good memories.

When all the other Kindergardeners were watching Blue's Clues and Sesame Street, We had little 5 year-old me watching DBZ with my sister. :lol:

Those look great though. I was thinking about asking for one or two of those from Santa.

@jim - thanks. Sean does really great work.

DBZ is still a favorite of mine even if they did drag it out. I can relate to Piccolo because of his attitude. I usually have the same attitude as him! You don't have to like what I say but I'll say it anyway.

The helm and figures are all great. The helm is an excellent addition to my armor (thanks to Sean for making it) and the figures are a wonderful reference (IMO).

i managed to pick the master chief up at FAO Schwartz but not in just the same one you got... i managed to get this one too ;)

e0a0_1.JPG

vadersfist said:
i managed to pick the master chief up at FAO Schwartz but not in just the same one you got... i managed to get this one too ;)

e0a0_1.JPG
hmmm? I didn't know they made ones with Active Camo. Are they FAO Schwartz exclusive?

EVIL LAUGH

Actually im not too sure. I just so happened to have a friend who works in the one on 5th ave (famous for the movie Big and its piano). He hooks me up with tons of exclusives and held this one for me. Arbiter also comes in active camo but they only had one :cautious: but still i got his baby and i was pretty happy. Its actually pretty easy to get the active camo on ebay for about the same price. And due to its rarity, it will fetch a higher price down the line.

spartan8675309 said:
umm y is arbitors armor gold?
That seems to be the case with all of the Mcfarlane arbiter figs. The 5" arbiter action figure is gold too. I think it was to give him a "rusted" look, silver would have been better, but it still looks cool ;)

Arrr those figures look so great,, the brute one is just the best...he's like, "don't touch me or ya get it!"
Speaking of christmas (and this is sorta off topic) I walked into a big toy shop with some friends last weekend, and bumped into this! You can imagine how embarrased they were when I shouted "Its tlither!" Just ask Vision, he was there and told me to shut up quick! Anyway, I couln't resist taking a picture of the christmassy potato head for you! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back