Facebook, Twitter, and Last.fm
1 vs 100 Live
Music Games Stores
Netflix
Summer of Arcade
Games on Demand
Xbox LIVE Parties

Facebook, Twitter, and Last.fm
Facebook and Xbox LIVE are joining forces to connect the largest social network on the planet with the largest entertainment and gaming network on TV. Share and interact with friends from around the globe, post real-time status updates, and check out photo galleries on the big screen from the comfort of your living room with Facebook on Xbox LIVE. With Facebook Connect on Xbox LIVE, share your favorite gaming moments with all your friends . Starting with a future version of Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® for Xbox 360, take bragging rights to a completely new level when you share your gaming accomplishments with the world.
th_Friends.jpgth_Inbox.jpgth_Newsfeeds.jpg

Stay connected with Twitter on Xbox LIVE. Now you'll always be in the know and keep your social circle up to date by reading, posting, and replying to Tweets right from your console. Follow friends and celebrities, learn about the news at it happens, and let people know what you're up to all on Xbox LIVE.

th_thunderbirdDemoSS03.jpgth_thunderbirdDemoSS04.jpgth_thunderbirdDemoSS10.jpg

Combining the best of personalized streaming music with the entertainment center in the living room, Xbox LIVE and Last.fm crank up the ways to create custom entertainment experiences. For the first time, you have access to high-quality streaming music to Xbox 360. Listen with your friends, manage your personalized radio station by loving or banning specific tracks, or let Last.fm customize a soundtrack for you based on artists you love or any music style you choose.

1 vs 100 Live
1 vs 100 on Xbox LIVE kicks off a new genre of global social entertainment that brings the excitement, anticipation, and production value of a real game show to Xbox LIVE. In the beta season, play along with friends or match up with opponents of the same skill level as you compete live with thousands of other contestants for a chance to win real prizes.
Based on the TV show of the same name, 1 vs 100 Live is an event where you can play against thousands of other Xbox LIVE Gold members as "the One," the 100 known as "the Mob," or spectators known as "the Crowd." Prepare to be entertained as the live studio host provides spontaneous and comedic commentary throughout the show, and answer fresh trivia created by a team of experts. The beta season of 1 vs 100 is available in the U.S. and Canada.

Music Games Stores
Download the newest hits or the most memorable classics with new, dedicated stores for the Rock Band (MTV Games), Guitar Hero (Activision), and Lips (Microsoft Game Studios) franchises. These stores will let you explore and sample new songs and game add-ons for these popular music game franchises in one place, without having to launch the full games.

Netflix
Watch movies instantly streamed from Netflix, and share in a party with up to seven friends with Netflix on Xbox LIVE. Recommend your favorite shows, update your instant Queue, see you and your friends' avatars right on your TV, and share movie party night—all only on Xbox LIVE.**

Truly reflect yourself and your sense of style with the new Xbox LIVE Avatar Marketplace. Download premium items, including branded apparel from your favorite fashion labels and Xbox 360 games. You can also purchase interactive avatar props to fit your unique personality, and even earn cool new items just by playing your favorite games.
th_AMP_E3.png

Summer of Arcade
Keep the fun rolling all through the summer! Xbox LIVE Arcade delivers five weeks of scorching blockbusters with the second annual Summer of Arcade. The Summer of Arcade program features the biggest and best smash hits of the season. No matter what kind of games you enjoy, Summer of Arcade has something for you, including original blockbusters Shadow Complex, Trials HD, Splosion Man™, and remade classics Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles™: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled and MARVEL™ VS. CAPCOM® 2.

Games on Demand
Convenient and always available, Games on Demand provides 24/7 access to a growing catalog of full Xbox 360 games from top publishers. Get the games you want, straight to your console from the comfort of your living room.

Xbox LIVE Parties
Connect and share movies, music, photos, and gaming experiences with your friends on the same sofa or from a different coast; laugh, chat, send messages and make new friends. Xbox LIVE lets you have more fun with entertainment in more ways, all from one place.
th_Details4.jpgth_Featured2.jpgth_Party1.jpg

*HD videos are provided in 1080p. 1080p-capable HDTV and HDMI cable required to achieve this performance. Instant 1080p HD feature also requires adequate broadband speed, and video and audio quality will vary based on speed.

**Xbox LIVE Gold Membership and Netflix unlimited membership required. See Netflix Terms of Use for details about Netflix service

Full Article

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very interested in how they will impliment Facebook into XBL. Odds are it will be very difficult to make it work to the potential it is best at.

I always have facebook open on one of my duel screens, but my computer is upstairs. my 360 is on our projector in the basement, so I cant really do both at the same time. With facebook on the Xbox, I can be on...all the time...haha

Sorry but none of the items listed here are worth having my 360 using up electricity for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back