An Oppurtunity to show off your gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablofiasco

Jr Member
I don't know how many of you live close to Roanoke, VA or know of SheVaCon, but they are holding a costume ball in July. My sister is complaining about a lack of guys going, so I thought I'd throw it out there if anyone is interested.

Sheva19_CostumeBall_Flyer_BW_31.jpg

What:
1st Annual Shevacon Masquerade Ball

Where:
Sheraton Roanoke Hotel & Conference Center
2801 Hershberger Road
Roanoke, Virginia 24017

Phone: (540) 563-9300 (540) 563-9300

When:
July 24, 2010 5pm til close (sometime after midnight)

How much:
$25 a ticket until July 1st
$30 a ticket July 1st to 10th
$35 at the door

Announcing Shevacon's first annual Masquerade Ball Fundraiser. CW-5 is supporting the event.

Wear your favorite costume, dance to a live DJ, saddle up to the cash bar, have some hors d'oeuvres, be a lucky door prize winner, enter the costume contest, and bid on auction items to help raise money for the convention that is famous for being a favorite relax-a-con! 50% of the proceeds will go toward the conventions operating expenses and 50% to the Shevacon scholarship fund.

All are invited, so be sure to get the word out to all your friends and neighbors! And don't forget to wear a costume (costume optional but highly encouraged).

For those out-of-towners, Hotel rooms are $89 a night plus tax. So no need to go home after the party, just go back to your room and catch some ZZZZ's!

TICKETS AND ROOMS:
Here is the additional information you need for tickets and to book your room.

http://shevacon.org/Costume_Ball.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back