And This Is Just The Beginning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to make it sound so dramatic, but this is just the beginning of my new Halo wall display. Hope you guys and girls enjoy it's progress... I'll be updating it as I go...

DSCF1867.jpg

Underdogg13 said:
What's going to go in the middle?

he should contact the dude who built the "halo legendary swords" off of the difficulty... and make the shield and swords. that'd be cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
Newspartancreator said:
Sorry to make it sound so dramatic, but this is just the beginning of my new Halo wall display. Hope you guys and girls enjoy it's progress... I'll be updating it as I go...

DSCF1867.jpg

that is very cool...a statue of cortana in center maybe?

either a 24" cortana statue OR like a slane head of an enemy elite that would truly be awesome and each helmet represent a different war of some kind

N-i-c-e! :D

I like how that display's coming together, buddy. Like others have suggested, I'd put a Legendary emblem in the middle. That'd be way kewl ;)

EDIT: Either that, or maybe a large UNSCDF emblem... or maybe the Marathon emblem.

Sigma-LS said:
I spy 3 of mine! Looking really nice Joe.

I know what's going there. I've seen it. ;)

I thought I saw a few of your pieces in there, buddy :) lol

Btw, that's an awesome new avatar you've got there. Nice variation on the standard SHIP logo :cool

Sweet! That'd look killer amongst all those awesome helmets. Hopefully that plan works out for you, buddy :)

OKAY GANG!!!, I now have an update on this project... This is how the display is looking so far (see Pix below). I'll be adding a Lengendary shield to the center of the display, and hopefully EVA soon after that. Enjoy!

DSCF2207.jpg

DSCF2208.jpg

DSCF2209.jpg

DSCF2210.jpg

DSCF2211.jpg

Dear god that's alot of hours worth of work put into all the assorted helmets and the spiker - never mind the physical wall mount.

That's quite the shrine you have going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back