Animatronic Elite Costume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Cooper should contact this guy :p, this elite head is EPIC!!. The eyes look realy awesome especially the teeth in the mandables , yet another great find

IroniumCostuming said:

if your refering to me i mentioned that this animatronic head would be good for his movie (even though I have no idea if there see elites in it).

Last edited by a moderator:
That was really cool! Once I saw the eye in the second vid, I just thought that was really cool! The eye looked so good and very fitting for an elite! I would REALLY love to see that finished!!

I think it would be MUCH more awesome if the mandibles moved with voice. It would make it a little more realistic I think. But that is still sweet as hell!!! :D

Well knowing Pete this things going to blow everything out of the water. He tends to go above and beyond when making things.

You can see his work on his site here

http://kre8-fx.com/

Watch his Demo reel for a good idea of what he does and as you can tell he finishes what he starts.

the mandables are on a loop for testing, he mentions adding in audio in one of the videos.

WOW!!! All that work is sick!!! Love the Brolly suit!!!

I remember his Halo armor he posted on here awhile back to as well! Glad to see his website!

WOW! I've seen his work before on youtube videos and photos, this guy (Pete) is amazing!! He really does go the extra mile and I can wait to see how this turns out. :)

I am amaze. :eek

Pete's knocked this out of the park.. completely brilliant... no words to describe.

Looks a bit more like the Halo Wars elites at the moment.. Guess time will tell. I know it's going to be completely and utterly astounding when he's done, and nothing will ever approach it's awesomesauce. Can't wait to see more.

:] I'm so stoked for this. It is a Halo Wars Elite, and if you wanna see s'more pics, here's his Facebook album.. here. (If it doesn't work, he must not have it set to public. But I'm pretty sure he does..)

He wants it done by Halloween, so just keep expecting the awesomeness to get better.. lol.

Drakku said:
:] I'm so stoked for this. It is a Halo Wars Elite, and if you wanna see s'more pics, here's his Facebook album.. here. (If it doesn't work, he must not have it set to public. But I'm pretty sure he does..)

He wants it done by Halloween, so just keep expecting the awesomeness to get better.. lol.

awsome find!! i never thought to check his facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait till you see the size of this thing gang... you'll be even more amazed... I've known pete, for many years and he never fails to amaze. I currently own several of his predator pieces, and he is a master of creature creation. I've got the inside track on this project and can't wait for the completion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back