Another Advanced Noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my name in Matt. I live in Mesa, Arizona. I love to build armor. I play airsoft and paintball and skateboard. I am currently working on the WETA ODST armor. I have gotten pretty far. I have finished my helmet to where it is ready for paint. I will be finished with the knees tommarow. I think I need to be promoted because i am verry good at making the armor.

I smell either:
A. troll
B. egotistical 12-year-old
C. Genuine armor-crafter with a slight personality defect,

I smell either:
A. troll
B. egotistical 12-year-old
C. Genuine armor-crafter with a slight personality defect

LOL, I think its either B or C.

Show your armor NOW!!

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummmm yea i haven't even been here all that long and i already feel your off to a bad start with the the whole personality thing. Also saying you have good armor and showing that you have good armor are 2 different things so before i decide your really good at what you say i would like to see some work, but other than that welcome :D

Ok guys, don't get too heavy on the kid.

He's got a pic in his profile. Word on whether it's OC or not, but I'll give him benefit of the doubt.

Just so you know, Haya, nobody gives you promotion when you ask.
Especially without pics in the thread. General rule here is, pics or it didn't happen.

I'm really not trying to be hard on him because like i metioned I am new to the site but i have done a lot of reading before even joining the site soooo yea.... i just mainly would like to see some pics of the work he has done and maybe some of him actually do the work to prove its him. Other than that its all cool

I do have some work progress on my Intro topic and am in the progress of fiberglassing :lol:
My intro thread

yeah, i kinda prefer your thread. Everything looks good, by the way. Also, Missouri wins.

To Hayabusa: Post pics and I'll delete my own post and apologize for anything I might've said.

Also, welcome to the 405th.

Welcome!
The others are correct.
Before making a working progress topic you need to post some pictures!
Plus promotions come from time on the website, post count and your loyalty my friend!
Enjoy your stay and get some pics for us.
Cheers.

Bloodl3tt3r said:
Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?

:lol: WHAT?:lol:

That's the funniest thing I've read/heard all day...

Bloodl3tt3r said:
Request lock.

Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?

:lol: That line had me on the floor laughing.

But for the OP.
Seriously, pics, or something would help in your advancement. You could maybe show some 405th love and post and give some positive criticism to your fellow members on their projects, or maybe even help them with some tips on pepping or something. I posted my way to Vet status.

(y) Just a rockin' idea.

animemannn said:
posibley a troll, or dosnt have a camra....i didnt have one till like 8/23/08 or somthing like that.
First off, I love that quote, the "Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Second, he has a camera, he's got a picture in his profile.

Unless he stole it, which I sincerely hope he did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back