Another Ironman Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the bomb-digitty, Finhead... Your lines and ridges are tight and smooth. Now i'm gonna have to try extra hard. Did you use veil on the outside, or just standard mat?

PS: I see you are a fan of the Rocketeer (which rocks BTW), have you seen a pep file for his helmet ever?

:eek holy flufernutters, are u working with the iron man 2 movie crew (can i get autographs :D )

thats freaking amazing, SHARE YOUR SECRETS.......... please :rolleyes

good job finhead, you're making us all look bad! But seriously that really is some of the most impressive work i've seen on this site. Im with Superman and Starx, i think this is elite worthy.

Truly remarkable. keep it up!

Shut right up... dude... this is your FIRST attempt???

That stings man... it hurts, right here.

Thanks for the Rocketeer file... you rock. :D

Your work really does justice the the amazing models that Dungbeetle and Dancin_fool have put together. Thats the best I've seen Dungbeetles helmet look! this is all very exciting, keep it up.

Do you have any plans to do a War Machine afterwards?

O M F G! MAN THIS IS AWESOME!!! I CNT WAIT TO SEE MORE FINISHED PARTS OF SUIT. Really good work. Keep it up

:(

Shame man, what a beautiful build. Sorry to have seen that happen in your thread...

Thanks for the headsup at least, the pics are great reference for your progress stages.

Of course im going to copy those photos and put em as my background on my computer. Theyre just simply amazing.

Damn trolls. This is a big loss to the community. We could have learned a lot from Finhead.

Best wishes to ya buddy. Hope to hear from you again.

I completely understand Finhead. Not to bring it up here,but i know what you went through. The 405th community is an amazing place where you can get a massive amount of support.. and buddy. You know you have my support. Again, simply amazing work, and dont worry about the arguments on the other threads. Were here to help you and im sure i speak for everyone here when i say we are waiting at the edge of our seats for more wip pictures.

Hey Finhead, you should watermark your pictures. Put something like Finhead @ 405th.com across them.

man!

to believe that this has stemmed from paper is amazing, it looks so solid great work

are you gonna put lights in it?

Any plans on doing a War Machine down the road? After Iron Man is finished with all of its massive glory, of course..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back