Another Kamen Rider Mv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragclone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDPZOWIrnwU
i finly got some more clips for it.
anyways if you know me enough you'd know i used to make halo MV's alot, well i still havent downloaded all the cutscenes. so i ont want to start on one until thats settled. and im not sure what song i would do for one.

SOMETHING ELSE: universal music group/studios keeps putting claim on my parkour video [and i even changed the song twice] so i decided to post it with no music. :( but anyway. if any of you live in the area of houston, on the 21st of june i'll be at houston at the 'Spark Park near Garden Oaks elementary school' with texasparkour. i hopefully will be wearing my groups shirt [Spring cut shurikens] and my bros coming too.

Fragclone said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDPZOWIrnwU
i finly got some more clips for it.
anyways if you know me enough you'd know i used to make halo MV's alot, well i still havent downloaded all the cutscenes. so i ont want to start on one until thats settled. and im not sure what song i would do for one.

SOMETHING ELSE: universal music group/studios keeps putting claim on my parkour video [and i even changed the song twice] so i decided to post it with no music. :( but anyway. if any of you live in the area of houston, on the 21st of june i'll be at houston at the 'Spark Park near Garden Oaks elementary school' with texasparkour. i hopefully will be wearing my groups shirt [Spring cut shurikens] and my bros coming too.

For some reason I thought this forum is just for HALO related... LOL

I didn't know some one else likes Riders here.....
Well....
I do have many Rider costumes....
All the way from Kuuga to Den-O ( Every main rider except Kiva.... which eventually will come )
Blade is really nice, one of my fav
PM me if u wanna see some other pix
Here is me in Blade and Den O costume
BTW i did enjoy the vid
Latez
R

Last edited by a moderator:
Specops616 said:
For some reason I thought this forum is just for HALO related... LOL

I didn't know some one else likes Riders here.....
Well....
I do have many Rider costumes....
All the way from Kuuga to Den-O ( Every main rider except Kiva.... which eventually will come )
Blade is really nice, one of my fav
PM me if u wanna see some other pix
Here is me in Blade and Den O costume
BTW i did enjoy the vid
Latez
o_o holy G... my brother [same age] is frikin out [kinda] he says post one of kabuto. thats awesome dude di you make em or by them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back