Another New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRookie

Hi. My name is Kenny Barcus. I live on the Central Coast in California. Im new to the ranks of the 405th, though I have been making armor for about a year. I have visited this site for about the last ten months trying to get in and I guess todays the day! I am currently working on the WETA ODST armor. All i know how to do is pepakura and fiberglass, but Ill learn while im here. I am looking forward to learning a lot and having a blast. SeE you on the forums.

Hey and welcome, im as new as you are and i too had trouble getting an account even though ive been on the site for a while.

Welcome and enjoy your time here. I didn't realize how hard it was to get an account here until after I joined; I was lucky and waltzed right in :lol:

Welcome to the 405th. Any questions, ask the Q&A Team. Doughnuts are in the back if Keegan didn't eat them yet, and the cake is a lie. lol that about covers welcoming

nice intro widman... lol, great to see some more members, looks like they openned up the forums again! cant wait to see your work and i hope you have a great time doing it!

WRising said:
nice intro widman... lol, great to see some more members, looks like they openned up the forums again! cant wait to see your work and i hope you have a great time doing it!
Yeah, I try man, I try

Last edited by a moderator:
adventSpartanMatrix said:
widman you forgot the crazy old guy out back near the cookies
that guy thinks his a real spartan

welcome to the ranks souldier
omg how could I have forgotten him? lul

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back