Another Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
the scaling threads on this site are somewhat inaccurate, u should add a little to the scaling number for the helmet, otherwise it should be OK

Zyclone said:
the scaling threads on this site are somewhat inaccurate, u should add a little to the scaling number for the helmet, otherwise it should be OK
I added a couple of inches to my heighth so mabye it is just a trick of the eye. If not my sis has a new helmet lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
You cant tell it's too small just from looking at the papers, you need to make the helmet, see you in a week!

paper or cardstock, if it's paper, then forget it, it will smash itself overtime, and if you try resining it, it will become paper mush.

AoBfrost said:
paper or cardstock, if it's paper, then forget it, it will smash itself overtime, and if you try resining it, it will become paper mush.
I am using some extra carboard that *I foubd just to expirement til i get the money for cardstock

AoBfrost said:
Do you have say 20-30 pages of it?
Well after I scaled it down I could fit it all on 14 pages so yeah I have enough. I still think I should just go pick up some cardstock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back