Anti-Emo Riots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hispanic emos in mass. Never really put those two things together in my mind. Wierd...

As to the Hadron Supercollider, I had the pleasure of listening to a lecture by one of the major physicists who will be researching with it. All I can say is "Finally gonna find some Bosons M&therF@#$er!"

tubachris85x said:
Better watch out!

Hey, that was clever! Nice to see you're as mature as ever.
This thread is not related to your grudge against me. Troll elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vrogy said:
Hey, that was clever! Nice to see you're as mature as ever.
This thread is not related to your grudge against me. Troll elsewhere.

Shows that your quick to make assumptions. I was refering to the fact that my high school I graduated from, not to mention is right now the most populated HS in the US, is pretty much all hispanic. Now on top of that, the majority of white kids there have gone all emo, hence, "better watch out!" Dont assume things, its not progressive socially

tubachris85x said:
Shows that your quick to make assumptions. I was refering to the fact that my high school I graduated from, not to mention is right now the most populated HS in the US, is pretty much all hispanic. Now on top of that, the majority of white kids there have gone all emo, hence, "better watch out!" Dont assume things, its not progressive socially
Well then you should be more specific instead of just quoting and saying "Better watch out!"

he plaintiffs cite three possible 'doomsday' scenarios which might occur if the LHC becomes operational: the creation of microscopic black holes which would grow and swallow matter, the creation of strangelets which, if they touch other matter, would convert that matter into strangelets or the creation of magnetic monopoles which could start a chain reaction and convert atoms to other forms of matter.

Hmmmm....nonsense. It a good thing science isn't a democracy some days, that almost reads like something from the Onion. Look who's behind the law suit, I almost guarantee you'll find evangelists..

May be we should offer them (Emos) some armor?

Not that I am taking sides but they may need it...

Just because they where dark clothes and have dark hair and eyeshadow... doesnt mean they're emo.... Someones emo if they cut themselves and have a grudge against life... and most likely dont talk to anyone. These kids just have a wierd fashion sense. It is quite funny to see them walking down the street with their grandma though. :D

A series of attacks on dyed-hair, eye-makeup-wearing emo kids began in early March when several hundred people went on an emo-beating rampage in Querétaro, a town of 1.5 million about 160 miles north of Mexico City.

I wish I had been there. I hear if you beat an emo kid hard enough, candy comes out.

emopinata.jpg

but emos are fakely depressed white suburban teenagers who think their life is so horrible because they are in the middle class......mexico isnt middle class.......

at least thats what my goth friends say they are....they also have some very colorful words about emos, but im not going there.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back