Any 405th'ers in Kansas City?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah the Justice Center, I was a deputy and worked there for about 7 years. Only 30 minutes from here. There is another guy talking about going to cons with my oldest and I geared up, would be cool to start some kind of group out here.

Yeah for sure. I need some people who get it. My brothers and friends are all like "looks cool man" But there immune to me making weird stuff now, that's it's just kinda like blah to them :) Hopefully we can get more repliers on this thread.

I hope so too, Im usually making something, but I switch a lot so some things never have been finished yet. One of these days Ill finish a suit and not just a part here and there.

Ha! Yeah, I understand. You make a piece then some completely different piece is like "MAKE ME RIGHT NOW" so you have to make it. I sometimes give in. But I'm working on it.

haha! Hey if people dont show up, Ill message a few of them on here and let them know about this thread

I'm in Grandview, so I'm clsoe as well. Isn't there another KC thread out there? I was talking to a few guys on that one also...

I live in Overland Park, but I'm only a high school student, so the whole "meeting up" isn't gonna happen with me. You know, internet safety, etc. But I have always loved your security helmet, so I think it's cool that you live so close...

You MAY be able to meet us at PlanetComicCon when it comes back around if we can arrange a group to attend, Rahl.

Its cool to see even more people coming out of the woods to join us!

Another KC guy here. I was talking to Arioch about meeting up at a few cons. I would love to snatch up one of your security helmets. Definitely my favorite helmet from halo 3. Maybe we should get a list of guys around the area or update the initial post to reflect who is around here.

Lordrahl im in highschool too :D, lol Anyway if not we can meet you at planetcon you know you can be safe there
(to many witnesses :p) But yes we must orginize to survive,The MO/KS company maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back