Deadmau5head Specs

• 60 cm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65 cm

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out: the ref. you are using is pictured from an angle. it is looking slightly to the right. Just a note of caution :) as for the box, as long as it holds an adequate volume, and is sturdy, any material should be fine by my eyes.

Hi all. No progress pics up yet, just a couple design changes.

Hopefully you all have seen Deadmau5's new led head (which is awesome). That gave me an idea; make the head bigger than it needs to be, make it soundproof. Put a camera on the top of the helmet, which is connected to a screen on the inside of the helmet. 4 large speakers (plus some tweeters) in the ears to broadcast music and my voice outward. I'll be a walking sound system! (that is to say, if i can power the thing...) Well, i haven't ACTUALLY done anything yet because of my Big Europe tour for Band. I leave on Wednesday the 28th, and come back Monday the 10th. Germany, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, and Romania. I'll post pics when I get back.

Lets see whats new...

Moar research. Most of which is here. And here

Okay, and I was WAYYY off with my estimations! Not 15, 16, and 17 inches, but needs to be 60, 65, and 70 cm!

Building molds up now, pics when i run to the hardware store to get duct tape and expanding foam.

EDIT: After cutting up all the cardboard and realizing that I don't have enough to make a 70cm X 70cm X 70cm cube, i'm just going to use 2 pieces to form a + (when looking top down), and then spray the expanding form over it, then carve a cube. (and then go back to the original plan)

Sidenote: Try not to double post just a word of advice ;)

A walking sound system that would be so awesome i would Freak, You're gonna need alot of soldering done, and what not good luck :)

If you need any advice just shoot me a pm :D

Lovely! Front AND Back!
0006_sut_suitcase_suit_0905.jpg
0006_sut_suitcasesuit_090414_v001_backviews_rm.jpg

attachment.php

(Eh? Eh?)

Also, Would anyone else like a phat beat to whip their friend's ass to?

UPDATE; Good News; I got expanding foam from home depot. Bad news, 2 cans is nowhere near enough. I need more like ten cans.

Update2; Maushead on hold for the long weekend, iron man up front.

DEAR EVERYBODY,

IF YOU CAN GET ME THE PEP MODELS FOR THE 5 IRON MAN SUITS [MARK1, MARK2, MARK3, MARK4 (TRIANGLE ARC REACTOR) AND THE SUITCASE SUIT] (ENTIRE SUITS, I'D BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL TO YOU! IF YOU CAN GET ME A (ROUGH) SKETCH, MODEL OR SOMETHING OF THE TRIANGLE ARC REACTOR, ID ALSO BE VERY HAPPY.

ANY AND ALL HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Update #3 (c'mon other people, make another post! i'm tired of editing this!)

Anyway, got two new iron man helmet peps to do, found here, and i'll work on these over the holiday...Hopefully finishing one of them before sunday. Cheers!

Update #4

WOWWW IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME!!
How have you been?
I've been busy being dead.

But now that i'm alive, i failed. twice. At making a deadmau5 head. Option three: order a clear plastic globe, cut it, and put stuff on it (not fabric) make moulds... Hopefully that'll work this time. Gonna do some research to see if i can find any tips on this.

(seriously though, it would NOT allow me to edit my last post, so i had to make a new one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back