any armor for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this in the Noob Forum??? :eek: I smell a banhammer... da-da, da-da, da-da-da-da-da-da BANNED!

blueteamdillan said:
hey does anyone want to sell there armor for less than a 100 bucks or guns
LOL

100 dollars may not even buy a helmet, maybe a magnum, but then again I may be wrong. armor cost from 400-2000 dollars.

Last edited by a moderator:
AoBfrost said:
LOL

100 dollars may not even buy a helmet, maybe a magnum, but then again I may be wrong. armor cost from 400-2000 dollars.
i mean any thing hey i just started making armor give me a break

I'm sorry for laughing, it's just 100 is too low for really anything high quality that you will keep for a long time.

blueteamdillan,

You have two other identical posts. Please delete them by clicking on the "Delete" button at the bottom of each post. This will help clear up the clutter on the boards.

As for your question, I doubt that you'll be able to get any armor for less than $100. The materials alone cost more than $100, not counting the time and effort needed to put them together. You should try pepakura. It's not as bad as you might think. I personally prefer this method to cardboard.

I'm in YUR thredz, fixin YUR posts...

Sales are done by PM only... find somebody who makes something you like and send that member a PM asking them how to get it...

AoBfrost said:
I'm sorry for laughing, it's just 100 is too low for really anything high quality that you will keep for a long time.
its ok its just i do not have a lot of money and i downloded that thing for pep and its not working

I'm in yo THREADZ, posin' a POST!

Ok, this should be in the Classifieds section.

100 dollars can buy you an M6D Magnum or maybe
and M7 SMG (cheap).

Best of Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back