Any Elder Scrolls Oblivion Pepakura Files?


Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to know if there's any pepakura files for armor or weapons from oblivion. That would be sweet to make the Daedric armor/weapons. The dragonsword of leinlyn would be pretty sweet too. So, is there anywhere I could find some files?
 

smilie120

Sr Member
Phoenix_92 said:
I just wanted to know if there's any pepakura files for armor or weapons from oblivion. That would be sweet to make the Daedric armor/weapons. The dragonsword of leinlyn would be pretty sweet too. So, is there anywhere I could find some files?

I was just thinking about deadric armour. That would be sweet.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Gman

Jr Member
The Masque of Clavicus vile would be a sweet helm to make. Sorry I don't know the spelling of the helm off hand so I'm sorry if I offend anyone. Haha.
 
daredevil71789 said:
I might be able to get a helm.I only have morrowind.SO want helm would you want?
What I was thinking was the daedric helmet from oblivion. I never played morrowind so I don't know what they look like, but I'll look them up.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

darkm2021

Member
daedric armor from morrowind would be nice

but the Oblivion daedric also looks good




i would think morrowind would be a better game to take armor from, it has a bigger selection
 

Gman

Jr Member
Phoenix_92 said:
The glass morrowind helm looks pretty sweet.
Dude yah the glass helm would be a sweet model to use. and it would be challenging trying to make the glass colored and sort of translucent.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

darkm2021

Member
i like the red glass armor mod better


wouldnt it be awesome to have a full suit of armor in your closet like this
ruby_armor.jpg
 

dung0beetle

Well-Known Member
darkm2021 said:
i like the red glass armor mod better
wouldnt it be awesome to have a full suit of armor in your closet like this
ruby_armor.jpg
Why would you keep it in your closet?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
darkm2021 said:
i like the red glass armor mod better
wouldnt it be awesome to have a full suit of armor in your closet like this
ruby_armor.jpg
Now that's cool!

Oh yeah, I only need a helmet, not a full set of armor.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Spartan857

Well-Known Member
Phoenix_92 said:
Now that's cool!

Oh yeah, I only need a helmet, not a full set of armor.

I agree, helmets are pretty much all I like to make anymore lol.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top