Any possibilities for multi-regiment membership?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekGuardianDee

Jr Member
Like the title suggests, is it possible to be part of two regiments on the website?

I am located in BC, Canada, which is well defined as part of the Canadian Regiment, but will be attending events in BC, WA, OH, and CA. I am a part of the Pacific Regiments and am looking forward to attending events along with them once I am suited up. That being said, there will be many events and activities in BC that I will be participating in, and may be able to help coordinate for the Canadian Regiment. In other words, I would like to be able to actively participate in BOTH regiments as opposed to just watching out for the event listings and not having input.

If it's not possible I can make do, I just thought I'd see if it was possible before assuming it wasn't.

Thanks,
Dee

Chernobyl

Sr Member
I asked this myself, in reference to my current residence within the UK and my plans to migrate to the States to be with my husband. After a deal of asking, I was turned down for multiple Regimental membership, and told I'd have to stick with my current area's Regiment until I'd moved - whereupon I'd then be able to opt for a transfer.

Your situation seems slightly different but I'm assuming the rules would remain the same.

GeekGuardianDee

Jr Member
Alright, that's what I'd figured, but I thought I'd double check instead of falling back on my assumption.

Between Facebook groups and PMs I should be able to contribute anyways.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Yeah... for now we would prefer to keep people associated with one regiment at a time. Once we get things a bit more established, this might be an issue we could revisit, but since we are still getting everything setup, we don't want to introduce too many complications.

Status
Not open for further replies.