Anyone else diggin the new look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxCrossFadexX

Jr Member
Hey 405th, Its me again,
I love the new look! Im really happy that site has moved forward. This means PROGRESS. Its also good for those celebrating the release of Halo 4! I've seen many other websites using orange top celebrate and I'm playing reach right now to train for the upcoming new environment. I hope most of you guys are as pumped as I am!
Now lets go kill some Knights!

-Cross

I like it. I like dark stuff some times but it gets old after a while. This is a good change. :D

When I go to my inbox, I see a lot of orange on orange. Makes it difficult to see the text. Other than that, not bad.

I think it's a cool temporary theme, but I wish they would put it back to how you could select what colours you could choose. I really liked the "Dark 405th" theme, I wish they would bring that back.

I think it's a cool temporary theme, but I wish they would put it back to how you could select what colours you could choose. I really liked the "Dark 405th" theme, I wish they would bring that back.

That's what let the malware in apparently.

I think a lot of improvements could be made. On my old account I could post in the Elite forum and now I can't. I feel a bit cheated because it should have applied to new members not existing.
The "contact us" needs sorting if it hasn't already because I couldn't find out the information I needed and it just said "page cannot be found" which annoyed me.
Isn't orange a bit too much for a temporary colour?

Also I cannot post threads anywhere. Disappointing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back