Anyone Else Ride Motorbikes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eled

Jr Member
I just started myself, and was mildly curious. I'm also wondering if anyone has some nifty helmet modifications. Mine is plain white and kinda dull, but it keeps the noggin safe so I wont complain.

I drive a Honda 600r

Looks like this one:

37371069_2_1160869611.jpg

I'm an Aprilia guy. I started on an RS50, not to be confused with the SR50!!!!!!! Two entirely different animals. Loved it. We did a ton, changed the pipes to Arrows(loud as snot), mikuni carbs and reeds, bored, stroked. Yupp. Love her. I have since progressed to a beautiful 2003 RSV Mille. She's my baby. Looking at buying an '03 GSXR in the fall just for kicks. As far as helmets, I don't recommend modifying them, it can change the ability of the helm to protect your melon. Besides, my HJC King Mingus is gorgeous as is. I slept in it for the first week I had it. Obsessive, I know, but you would have to see it and wear it to truly understand...

No i don't own a bike but i probably would think about it if i lived in another country, reason is Western Australia is known as having some of the most aggressive drivers in the world. I have seen a number of times people not check their blind spot and clip a motorbike rider not to mention some bike riders love the idea of the mythical middle lane (used with two lanes going same direction) when overtaking people.

Awesome SV Carnage!!! My ride is an 07 CBR 600RR. i love that bike....its so agile and nimble. If your just starting out riding, start slow(most important rule!) If your looking for helemt mods, get the Cardo Scala rider attatchement. its a bluetooth attatcment that lets you use you phone, hear a BT GPS and listen to music(FM Radio). IF my attatchment shows up, youll see my bike in the post....dunno if it worked or not.

Upchuk said:
Awesome SV Carnage!!! My ride is an 07 CBR 600RR. i love that bike....its so agile and nimble. If your just starting out riding, start slow(most important rule!) If your looking for helemt mods, get the Cardo Scala rider attatchement. its a bluetooth attatcment that lets you use you phone, hear a BT GPS and listen to music(FM Radio). IF my attatchment shows up, youll see my bike in the post....dunno if it worked or not.

Thats a sweet lookin ride you got there ...lovin the little film of you as well ...see you got some skills as well :)

I am toying with the idea of buying the Suzuki B-king next year but I'm going to see how I go with the SV first.

Last edited by a moderator:
My mom told my dad that he wasn't allowed to get a Harley and got herself a stupid little Yamaha Vino that can't go up a hill. Instead of being able to borrow an awesome bike, I get to putter around on my mom's gay scooter when I'm home. ):

I deffinately going to get me a ride when I get the chance!

Here is the kind of bike I want.

0606_stcp_01_z+1946_harley_davidson_custom_motorcycle+riding.jpg

Now, picture it a glossy black with some flame effects goiong across the body and longer exhaust pipes.

It's going to look like a total beast when I'm done upgrading it!

-Pony

carnage said:
Here's my little phut phut that I ride to work everyday

Did you make that suit? Dang, its nice. Looks a bit warm though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a Exact Film Replica version of Batman The Dark Knight suit except its made from leather with a exact mesh undersuit made by UD Replicas they have managed to get a Warner Bro's License to make film replica motorbike suits ...they also have a Marvel license as well now amongst others.

They are currently working on the Begins suit as well as the Iron Man Mk V suit case armour.

The creator David Pea is a real stand up guy and takes his work very seruiously also the after sales service is second to none. I had a problem with my first suit so he payed for the shipping for it to be returned and then payed for the shipping again to send me a replacement suit.

The TDK suit also is fitted with full body armour and the chest and upper abs are made from solid kevlar was as the lower abs are made from soft kevlar.

The best thing about the suit however is the spine in the jacket.

Trust me when you wear this suit you feel like a real hero especially with all the inner body armour...if someone was to try to hit me I'd probably hardly feel it lol

As for being warm....no not really when you are riding the bike the mesh undersuit moves the air around your body keeping your temperature regulated.

Its weird on a cold day / night it keeps me warm...but on a hot sunny day it keeps me cool.

Dang, now I wish I had money. I spent it all getting my bike running... and mortage, and other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back