Anyone got this PDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all looking for this PDF
I'm looking for it however the site doesn't take paypal being 16 i can't get paypal :/
I messaged the guy a few weeks back with no response of help
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/267232194/how-to-halo-marine-webseries-assistance
this is the PDF in question if anyone has got it please message me or leave a comment it would be amazing thanks :D

Please make file requests in the Pepakura Requests Thread - this will help keep file request threads to a minimum and prevents clutter on the forum.

Regardless, we have Halo 3 Marine files HERE for your consideration. I wouldn't suggest the notion of trying to obtain resources that you'd otherwise have to pay for - that's akin to piracy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please make file requests in the Pepakura Requests Thread - this will help keep file request threads to a minimum and prevents clutter on the forum.

Regardless, we have Halo 3 Marine files HERE for your consideration. I wouldn't suggest the notion of trying to obtain resources that you'd otherwise have to pay for - that's akin to piracy.

I am looking the EVA pattens like in the links seen can the Papakura files translate to EVA templates ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back